How much would $80 last me?

nectar
nectar Posts: 12 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Lets just say spending on purely on hierograms, how far would it take me as an archer?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    well its 4 gold for each gold hiero (MP is 4 HP is 4), which is $8 in all for both, they should last from 1-30+, then 30-45+(depends if you pk/duel/fighting style) then i think it starts getting 10 levels and you will need to buy more then you will run through them quicker and quicker... $80 just pure hieros should last till around 80+ i would guess, but it depends on your playing style and i could be wrong but either way its expensive lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you zhen at level 6x 1 golden mana heiro= just over 2 hours
    in the 4s and 5s you can use a lot of mana depending what skils you use

in theory its possibly to ride out till near 80 on that but in reality with dieing->heiro auto recharges, any TW participation, accidents with AFKing, dueling let alone pvp, doubt itll last that long.

atm in my 70s with jones blessing,winged shell (gives back 150% of mp it cost to cast and absorbs damage -uses 45 chi)and deadly/aimlow i use no mana while grinding-of course i might use some on minibosses, in FBs, fighting higher level monsters, and such but depends how ya play.

It depends on your equipments, and attack power (for archer if you can kill it before it gets to you well then no /little damage taken)
  • nectar
    nectar Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you zhen at level 6x 1 golden mana heiro= just over 2 hours
    in the 4s and 5s you can use a lot of mana depending what skils you use

in theory its possibly to ride out till near 80 on that but in reality with dieing->heiro auto recharges, any TW participation, accidents with AFKing, dueling let alone pvp, doubt itll last that long.

atm in my 70s with jones blessing,winged shell (gives back 150% of mp it cost to cast and absorbs damage -uses 45 chi)and deadly/aimlow i use no mana while grinding-of course i might use some on minibosses, in FBs, fighting higher level monsters, and such but depends how ya play.

It depends on your equipments, and attack power (for archer if you can kill it before it gets to you well then no /little damage taken)

How much exp would I receive from zhen during that 2 hr aoe period b:shocked
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    with xp scroll depnding on party and lvl, in 60s 40-50% or so id say on that 1 charm, later on in 70s id imagine its less, but i prefer to solo grind, thing with Zhening as archer you just start your aoe and let the lureres do the work :]