Handy hints regarding FBs (CallofDuty)

Kytania - Heavens Tear
Kytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
For everyone new to PW I just have one piece of advice...

There are many people out there who are willing to help you with your fb's (call of duty) quest cause use caution about who you choose. I have seen people in WC announce that they are willing to help only if you have wine for fb39 ... I told this to my friends on pw-my (who had a huge laugh over it b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle)... You will need mobs killed in this fb don't get help from someone who isn't willing/to lazy to do it right the first time. To the people who are taking advantage of peoples lack of knowledge...shame on you.
Post edited by Kytania - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well you never know, some may have already had their mobs killed but still need bosses. I've done the FB39 without wine a few times and it's alot nicer, we had two tab holders and did one with wine, one run without. It's just alot faster and cuts out alot of hassle.

Something you should probably be alot more wary about is those who are after your drops/moulds and can't care less whether you get your mobs counted or not. I'll take this time to point out now that I use world chat alot to help with FB19s and I get alot pms harassing me about it.

Higher levelled players may nuke the items you get dropped by the boss because of their level, but not always. I've done quite a few FB19 runs where alot of nice items have dropped, and even once a mould. (which went to the tab holder of course) At the same token, it's not like you can only ever do the FB19 once.
    Should they be after drops they can always redo it with a squad their level. I just offer fast and efficient help.

You're going to either need or really want wine for your FB59+ anyway. You don't need mobs in there and it will take ALOT of time to do it without wine. 5 bosses i'm sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kytania - Heavens Tear
    Kytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Something you should probably be alot more wary about is those who are after your drops/moulds and can't care less whether you get your mobs counted or not. I'll take this time to point out now that I use world chat alot to help with FB19s and I get alot pms harassing me about it.

You're going to either need or really want wine for your FB59+ anyway. You don't need mobs in there and it will take ALOT of time to do it without wine. 5 bosses i'm sure.

You are right about the drops and the mob count. I'm just spoiled and after doing dozens of them myself I had a pattern set up and FB's went very smoothly, tab holders got their boss drops, mobs and boss killed. It was just standard practice to go without wine for fb's 19-51 and wined afterwards (or at least 59 I didn't get higher then 69 myself)