Petition: We dont want "Flying" in TW.

Options
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Ok guys even if this is a f2p mmo we have the right to object a lot of stuff as we the players make up the gaming community and buy coins so these games can go on/survive. So we have the right to petite on issues that takes away the fun from mmos.

A lot of ppl play this games for fun and one of the only interesting thing about this game is "Territorial Wars" The new patch which iintroduced us to flying has taken away the fun from tw and I know a lot of ppl dont like the new update/feature of flying in tw as it is unfair in a lot of ways. Its also another reason the tws been short for days. Now the time has come and its time we all object about the flying feature in TW and thats why I openned this petition. This petition is not just for me its for everybody who loves this game and cares about the community. We want the fun back in pvp tw's. So everyone who agrees pls post in this petition and try to change the new feature of flying in tw.

Also tell ur friends to post here, those whho dont want flying in tw.

Thanks
BestWiz
Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Bestwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Learn. Adapt. Conquer again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If anything flying should not be allowed within a certain radius of the others castle, because walking (if you don't have a mount) as a cleric, or archer is a real pain. Warriors have that speed skill, Barbarians/Veno's have their Transforming skill, that leaves elves a huge disadvantage when you have to walk the 5 minutes to get back to the castle...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Learn. Adapt. Conquer again.

We realize that a lot of you are not happy with the Territory Wars change. I hate the be the bringer of bad news guys but flying is here to stay.

The service in China has had flying in Territory Wars for a little over a year now and wars are still going strong over there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm guessing the quick gritty meaning of that is. PWI has no control over actual content added, and even if 100% of the community held the threat that we would leave if it wasn't changed, PWI's options would still be left at looking at the Chinese developers and say "Please" to which the response most likely will be "it works fine here".

Personally I think the biggest mistake was allowing flying and jones blessing to be added the same week, and then allowing jones blessing to continue to stick around for, another month. Too many changes simultaniously, and together nobody can tell which one is actually causing the real problem.
  • Inmani - Lost City
    Inmani - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, it means that they're changing something that you're crying over. Just because a handful of people cry about something on the forums, they're supposed to reverse the change? Please.

I welcome flying to TW, now its no longer who has the most stuns, there's more strategy involved now.
  • Okami - Lost City
    Okami - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, it means that they're changing something that you're crying over. Just because a handful of people cry about something on the forums, they're supposed to reverse the change? Please.

I welcome flying to TW, now its no longer who has the most stuns, there's more strategy involved now.

You mean now who has the most archers?
  • Lord biorn - Heavens Tear
    Lord biorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I have yet to participate in TW, but I do have a question as I didn't really see a good reason in your post...

What is wrong with flying in TW ...how is it a problem as far as a disadvantage point?

I would think if a player has a long walk, they would welcome flying as it can be quicker.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Actually Flying isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Since catapults are still on the ground, Air-Ground and Ground-Air attacks are both half damage. This means flying is really useless when trying to kill people who aren't also in the air. All flying does is allow for people to drop in on groups from the air and activate their AoEs. The whole wall thing is a bothersome problem though, whereas before you only had to defend the 3 doors and rock, now you must anticipate attacks from every direction. However the towers do still snipe down some players before they get in and it would be meaningless to fly in if the enemies are at their Crystal defending. But honestly I think flying makes you a much easier target, you become blatantly obvious the second you take to the air. Espeically if you have one of the gigantic Aerogears.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    it wouldnt be so bad if heiros were deactivated in tw
    fly get hit drop so heiro can recharge get full hp before getting hit= lame
    dropping is a lot faster then flying ;[