Change in tw time !!

Options
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
ok from wat I've seen the time for tw is always 1 hour after the bidding time. So when the bid ends on 10 pm tw is in 11 pm; when bid ends on 11 pm tw is 12 . So this week the bid is ending at 7pm which makes me think tw will be at 8pm. But before this constant changes in time u mite wanna post a sticky on the forums so ppl dont get confused and it will help guilds that had problems with tw time. Well I'm not complaining and the new time is better as it will be around1-2am for Europian ppl, which is simply better than last tw time which was around 4-5am. but GMs next time there is a tw time change pls notify us b4. Also yea ty for changing the time tho lol.

and I would like if a GM wud tell me if the flying in tw have been fixed? Because I really wanted it to be fixed even tho flyinh is good for me its not fair for other melee classes and it destroys all the fun. May be u can make another change in tw which is the use of charms. Using charm in tw is worse than using pots in a pvp.
Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
Post edited by Bestwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    We recently fixed a bug related to the time on all servers.

Bidding should start and finish at 7pm PST now, and timed instances such as Dragon Palace should open at the correct time now as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    and I would like if a GM wud tell me if the flying in tw have been fixed? Because I really wanted it to be fixed even tho flyinh is good for me its not fair for other melee classes and it destroys all the fun.
    Dvorak wrote:
    Hello to everyone.

First off let me kick things off by issuing a big fat apology for the unannounced release of the tactical flight element in Territory Wars.

Without revealing too much operational detail, in a nutshell the staffers at PWE were unaware that this feature was incorporated into the most recent patch release (oct. 21). Now that the genie has been released from the bottle, rest assured that we will prevent such 'surprises' from popping up unexpectedly in the future and will release patch notes highlighting any gameplay changes prior to the release of new patches or shortly thereafter.

Now for some info - the inclusion of flight functionality is working as intended and therefore will not be rolled back or removed. Keep in mind that the gameplay aspects of TW is intended to evolve over time and the inclusion of flight functionality is a step in that process. We are also fortunate to be one of just 2 versions of PW to have this feature available (the Chinese version has also had TW flight functionality available for over a year now).

Later today we will also update the TW Information page at:

http://www.perfectworld.com/guide/feature/territory

to highlight the inclusion of flight functionality in TW.

Once again, apologies for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Flying in TW is not something that will be fixed, as it's a feature. Oh, and they forgot to update the page he's referring to (just noticed that lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    oh wait is the time in territory wars map pst or est because it was est before and if its still est then bid shud have ended.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2008
    Options
    All times should now be based off of PST.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Flying in TW is not something that will be fixed, as it's a feature. Oh, and they forgot to update the page he's referring to (just noticed that lol)

Actually the clause stating that flying is not permitted in TW has been removed. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    All times should now be based off of PST.

20:00 PST is 23:00 east coast.

How many times will we have to bang on your head that those times are totally unacceptable for the majority or your players in Europe and East Coast North America?

Why do you care so much that those 3 ***ing players in China can make TW at an appropriate time, and not the few thousand players in Europe and Eastern North America?

Is that the way PWE care for it's players?

And please don't answer with that b:fatb that you are International. You know very well that the majority of your players are from North America and Europe, not Eastern Asia ( of which more than 50% of the population is banned from your servers anyway) and a few unpopulated island floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    Keno - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    20:00 PST is 23:00 east coast.

How many times will we have to bang on your head that those times are totally unacceptable for the majority or your players in Europe and East Coast North America?

Why do you care so much that those 3 ***ing players in China can make TW at an appropriate time, and not the few thousand players in Europe and Eastern North America?

Is that the way PWE care for it's players?

And please don't answer with that b:fatb that you are International. You know very well that the majority of your players are from North America and Europe, not Eastern Asia ( of which more than 50% of the population is banned from your servers anyway) and a few unpopulated island floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Well its their choice if they wanna lose players to the european server right?:p (which started some days ago)
    Thats all i have to say b:victory
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well its their choice if they wanna lose players to the european server right?:p (which started some days ago)
    Thats all i have to say b:victory

Yea. Noticed that. Our guild lost a few players to them already (including one level 80.....)

Did not checked the event's timing there yet.

What I know is that the timing on the Malaysian server is better for North American players than it is on the american servers. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • duckweeded
    duckweeded Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    b:victory i guess because 8pm is 8 am china time n the Chinese GM cant wake up that earlyb:laugh
  • evilsquirrel
    evilsquirrel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The TW times are very unacceptable for european players, im from germany for example and there the TW's start at 5am (its gmt +1) the next day ... and if even the players from eastern USA complain about the TW times there should be a resolution for it.

I took a look on the guide pages of the pwi servers ( http://www.perfectworld.com/guide/feature/territory ). There are 3 scheduled times for TW's on Saturday and Sunday, why are only the 8pm times on Friday and Saturday taken for the TW's ? I hope there will be any resolution for that because many players of the servers feel uncomfortable with the times for the TW.

Until then have fun and learn not to sleep b:chuckle