****/**** must be legalised in this game! GM read this.

Options

Comments

• Solora - Heavens Tear
    Solora - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I think same sex marriage and embracement should be allowed because people should be able to love who they want to love.
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Christian and no. If they would change it, I'm quitting the game. It's just gross and it's not right. It's the same thing to Christians playing a game allowing same sex marriage as playing a game with lots of cursing or suggestive things. It's wrong to play a game with so much sin in it like that.

I do agree with the girl embrace girl though for the reason that it would be nice so that you could carry someone to make things easier if you are both going to the same place or if they need help with the newbie jumping quests or something. For that matter, it would be helpful if girls could carry boys too, but that would look kinda weird. xD lol

Your so twisted... I am already married irl to a girl that is Bisexual... So don't be a angrybear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • AirHealer - Heavens Tear
    AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I know it might be difficult to do but I think it should be allowed. I personally am straight and I don't really have the need to embrace or marry another male but if I did want to I should be able to. Now not just for love but sometimes I would find it usefull to carry another male. Also, females should be able to carry males.
  • diversemelody
    diversemelody Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Your so twisted... I am already married irl to a girl that is Bisexual... So don't be a angrybear.

What I said was in no way "angry." I was giving my opinion in a sensible, polite, and passive way. Calling me "twisted" on the other hand.... Well that falls under the category of flaming.

And talking about who you're married to irl is irrelevant, as this was supposed to be a thread about it in game.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, so I'm excusing myself from the thread.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Homosexual thinking is best described as produced erraniously when a baby is being created in the womb. In a perfect world, no such errors would take place, which means your character would be heterosexual. A heterosexual character wouldn't want to do homosexual acts.

This is the reason that can take the place of the Admins' reason: Can't be done, won't be done. Unexplained.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Homosexual thinking is best described as produced erraniously when a baby is being created in the womb. In a perfect world, no such errors would take place, which means your character would be heterosexual. A heterosexual character wouldn't want to do homosexual acts.

This is the reason that can take the place of the Admins' reason: Can't be done, won't be done. Unexplained.

lol

10 characters la
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I Want Cookies!!
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i support this, sometimes i want to show my california love to my fellow barbs, please and nemo ftw. california ftw! and hey , seeing 2 venos making out would be fun also
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ^ Ye say it all Forum Pirate!
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    In my Humble Opinion,

this is a game for entertainment purposes. One that makes you happy. If it doesn't, then find a new one?

Personally if I saw 2 guys making out, I would look for another game. It has nothing to do with them, but if I am playing and paying for my time and entertainment in a game, I wouldn't want to feel uncomfortable in it.
    And yes, a non-homophobe, heterosexual male is still going to feel a tad uncomfortable seeing 2 guys make out. And honestly, though once again, I do not feel it is wrong by any means, I wouldn't want my children exposed to it or 2 girls making out in a video game, they get enough of that in the real world, LOL. And truly, I don't want to have to explain it...from a video game...I mean seriously.

If it really bothers folks of the homosexual community so much, then might I suggest developing an MMO where it exists. Show your support and pay for such a game. Otherwise, there is no rule saying you cannot play another sex and still marry..I play a veno and am secure in this...b:victory
    I am not christian, nor anything actually, just a guy playing a video game, and I show my approval of the game in the form of monetary payment.
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I agree with above poster
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • HolyBowman - Lost City
    HolyBowman - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm not for or against **** and their love since its their life and I don't care what they do with it. I just don't like any big issue repeated over and over and in my face all the time when I'm trying to relax and play a game the easiest way to fix this is to take out all marriages in game so there would be no fighting on the issue. and just take out all embracing as well other wise there will be a fight over the 2 forever why do we even need them in game its not an important part of the game it doesn't change the game in anyway to where it helps out any other then to pick people up and fly them around when at lvl 30 (if not lvl 1 for elves) they can fly themselves around.
  • xurak
    xurak Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It would be nice if you could atleast embrase the same sex, It would be alot easier if your friend is male and you want to carry them somewhere. But Marrige would be nice to but I dont plan on marrying in the game.
  • Keyne - Heavens Tear
    Keyne - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Honestly dont care about getting married. I just want to be able to carry my friends around on my mount to get to places. It should be called something like 'Carry' instead of 'Embrace' though. Or at least make that an option to 'Carry' someone. I dont really care about the kissing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    In my Humble Opinion,

this is a game for entertainment purposes. One that makes you happy. If it doesn't, then find a new one?

Well said. The game is how it is, and if you don't like it, just search another one. Nobody forces you to play it.

And honestly, the wedding part etc. isn't the main feature of the game. Personnaly I really don't care about it.
  • eternal94
    eternal94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Personally i think this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. In real life marriage is between an MAN and a WOMAN. Im not ****/**** hating or anything but it seems a bit much to ask this when the general worldwide view of marriage is between MEN ans WOMEN. If ur **** or **** more power to ya but leave it in real life dont bring it to a game. And about the issue for carrying and embracing, Again it the general worldwide view that love is between men and women. so naturally the game feature is based on that. and for those of you that will say to me (and i know you will) " oh hes just some ****/**** hater " well really i dont give a rats *** what you think of me i have a few ****/**** friends im just stating my opinion on the reason behind the issue.
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    eternal942 wrote: »
    Personally i think this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. In real life marriage is between an MAN and a WOMAN.

Sorry to disappoint you, but everything depends on the country you live in. I just wanted to make sure you reallised that b:victory

However I do agree that the most common vision of marriage (and all related issues) is between a man and a woman. It's normal for a game to go with the common vision of things, and not to bother with any social/political/whateveryouwant issues. Maybe there's no **** marriage, but you have the right to change your sex (except for veno's and barbs), wich isn't possible in most countries.
  • Zilariah - Heavens Tear
    Zilariah - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow I think personal beliefs and opinions have been unneccessarily released into a stream of unrealistic notions in a fairytale world that is not even created or owned by us.

We have no rights in this game as it is the production of a company. Just as we have no rights to walk into a store and demand that a pair of jeans have rhinestones on them. We cannot demand **** recognition or anything for that matter.

It's best to leave all personal real life choices at home and use the product as it is meant to be used and just quest and level or partake in other adventures such as the cube of fate or racing.

If you are strongly wanting to date online and express your personal beliefs then I suggest Virtual Worlds such as :cough:don'tadvertiseotherMMOs:cough: where you can marry a goat if you want to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It's a hindrance when I want to carry one of my buds across the map. I can hop on my panther and ride to exactly where we need to go in record time if they are possessing a different pair of pixelated parts, but if my friend so happens to posses the same pixelated genitals I can't let them on my panther and go to where we need to be. That is annoying. On game I don't care if they can merry, I don't care if they can make out. But I want to be able to ride double with anyone I darn well please. DD:<

Considering a lot of men play women on this game and a lot of women play men; this whole carrying thing should not be an issue and it's not that hard to program. They mess with the game ALL THE TIME so changing some simple triggers is not that hard. -____-
    The players pay for the game, so the game has to attune to them. If said jeans are too tight in the leg area, people won't buy them. And people do waltz into stores and ask for specific things, if enough people do it, they start making it. Or if other people start profiting off it, things change. Not that hard to make a change. :3
  • Neios - Sanctuary
    Neios - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Personally, I wish those of the same sex could piggy back or carry one another. It would be nice to give friends rides on my mount since it's faster than theirs. Or to be able to request to be carried.

Given that guys play girls who have girls who play guys (always should be someone you really looooooove). b:chuckle

Anyways, you get the overall gist of it.
  • Dweia - Heavens Tear
    Dweia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    so what if their are christains in this game, doesnt give them the godly ability to choose wether or not people can be ****

He said children, not christians...
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ok...

I am feeling very furious because you won't let me embrace a woman I love....

Let me rephrase that

I want it to be possible for you to embrace and merry a person your own sex.

And let me apologize for the last time what I put...

Ok look sorry about that hate the last time but I just hate it when religions just have to add something stupid into there little book of there's. To be honest, I hate religions but the people who FOLLOW the religions are not that bad at all. Please, I didn't mean what I said the last time, I just want this game to be fair to EVERYONE! And yes I am Greek Orthodux.

Oops damn I ment to put "Yes! I want both!" for the first option in the poll!

Being ****/lezbian is just wrong. If we was meant to be this way then we would have been born with both parts.

As for in-game, I can't see any problem of men being able to carry men and vica versa.
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss, yes?
  • Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I could care less one way or another. I don't approve of **** marriage in real life. Do what you wanna do, just don't gross me out doing it please. What I do find offensive is when a small group of ppl, demand to change things or laws, to fit their alternate lifestyle.

This thread however is about something in a game. Yes due to the fact some characters must be a male, or a female just to play a class. Yes your going to have some men playing a fem, and vise versa. Because of this, I think maybe so called "****" marriage in the game should be looked into. But I certainly wouldn't do it, just because some are demanding it, due to the fact they are ****.

As Mom used to say, "Gimmies don't get!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onewingarrow - Lost City
    Onewingarrow - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Personally I don't care but its other people not me so its them and there way of thinking so it don't bother me.

But I don't see why not?

Allerick wrote:
    I could care less one way or another. I don't approve of **** marriage in real life. Do what you wanna do, just don't gross me out doing it please. What I do find offensive is when a small group of ppl, demand to change things or laws, to fit their alternate lifestyle.

This thread however is about something in a game. Yes due to the fact some characters must be a male, or a female just to play a class. Yes your going to have some men playing a fem, and vise versa. Because of this, I think maybe so called "****" marriage in the game should be looked into. But I certainly wouldn't do it, just because some are demanding it, due to the fact they are ****.

As Mom used to say, "Gimmies don't get!"
    *What I do find offensive is when a small group of ppl, demand to change things or laws, to fit their alternate lifestyle.*

So you also find it offensive in what the current laws are now?
    You Cannot Kill, What You Did Not Create.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Being ****/lezbian is just wrong. If we was meant to be this way then we would have been born with both parts.
    By that logic, you could say being black is wrong. If people were meant to be black, we'd all be born part black.
    No offense to any black pplz.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Personally I don't care but its other people not me so its them and there way of thinking so it don't bother me.

But I don't see why not?

*What I do find offensive is when a small group of ppl, demand to change things or laws, to fit their alternate lifestyle.*

So you also find it offensive in what the current laws are now?

Since this isn't what this thread is about, I see no need to answer this. Let's try to keep with the thread topic please. And not get derailed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I couldn't care less about what people do with their own nether regions, who they let gain access to and for what motives as long as there's no coercion involved.

But being able to carry/ride/fly anybody would just be logical and practical.

Still, the tone of your questions compel me to vote " Meh, I don't care. "
    Re-write them in a neutral and factual tone so that people can vote.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onewingarrow - Lost City
    Onewingarrow - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Since this isn't what this thread is about, I see no need to answer this. Let's try to keep with the thread topic please. And not get derailed.

It is part of the thread, and it is what I say about it. You have nothing to say because there is nothing to say and when you have nothing to say you will say anything like *I dont wanna answer that question*.

Its because you can't.

kthxbai.
    You Cannot Kill, What You Did Not Create.
  • Mint_sage - Heavens Tear
    Mint_sage - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    (^ read title of my post).

Well, there was some California vote thing during voting for Obama or McCain for US President. Prop 8, it was called, had to do with same sex marriage in California. Vote yes to do not allow ****/ lezbian marriages in California. Vote no to allow ****/ lezbian marriages in California. In the end, "YES on Prop 8 won." By this we can see that its just... WRONG to be marrying the same sex. It isn't quite related to religion, because there was a Christian "important person" (I forgot what his position in the church) who was supporting "NO on Prop 8", and that shocked a lot of people. And furthermore, the GMs sort of know about these same-sex complaints, I mean its on Heavens Tear world chat (spikes up a "whiny" worldwide conversation.) and on the forums too. Most importantly, the GMs can't do anything about allowing ****/**** marriage and such because they'll have to painstakingly redo the game to allow same-sex marriage.

I'm a thirteen year old, just so you know. (SERIOUSLY!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    by Forsaken :D
This discussion has been closed.