zen vs gold exchange

Kagioshi - Sanctuary
Kagioshi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
ok latley i been getting alot of people sayins that 1 gold is worth 100000 zen what is the trading ratio going for i mean if i buy a panther for 10 gold that should be 1m zen should it not without spurs im getting people saying its only half that how is this possible with the ratio being 100000 to ever 1 gold or could people be just trying to rip others off please help me so i can enjoy making money in the game. b:pleased
Post edited by Kagioshi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    actually its
    100 zen per 1 Gold

So, 2000 Zen would give you 20 gold

In game, each gold piece is worth about 100,000 coins.

So the Jag, for example is 10 gold
    so thats
    1000 Zen ($10)
    or one million coins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The real rate is 100k coins per 1 gold but many of the people who sell the gold are trying to force up the price of gold so they get more money. Do not buy from anyone selling for more than 100k per gold.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    How much it's actually worth depends entirely on what people want to buy it for.
    If no one wants to pay more than 5 gold, then you can only get 5 goldby selling it, so it's only worth 5 gold.

Anything from the cash shop will basically always be worth less in coin than the gold needed to buy it in coin though, because you can get easily cash shop items with gold, but can't easily go back.