party exp?

Altihnkai - Sanctuary
Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
seems that in party the exp you get sucks big time.. my suggestion is make party exp be like 1.25% of the normal exp you get so people will work as a team more.. gets kinda boring when ya go around killing things solo.. this game should be all about teamwork =]
Post edited by Altihnkai - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Raisingcain - Lost City
    Raisingcain - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    seems that in party the exp you get sucks big time.. my suggestion is make party exp be like 1.25% of the normal exp you get so people will work as a team more.. gets kinda boring when ya go around killing things solo.. this game should be all about teamwork =]

I agree, Exp in party is a lot less. However you must take in account you get it at twice the rate, so it equals out.
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree, Exp in party is a lot less. However you must take in account you get it at twice the rate, so it equals out.

true.. but still would be nice to have this :)
  • Venoblood - Heavens Tear
    Venoblood - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The game starts to be about teamwork around level 19. The reason the experience is lower, is because it has to be split between everyone in the party - just like Gold is.
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2008

in addition remember that as a party you can also take on stronger enemies that give more exp.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think it shouldnt be like 2 party members: everyone gets 60% exp
    3 members 40% and so on...