Options
2»

Comments

• Camryah - Heavens Tear
    Camryah - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I love Koe's definitions of "humans" and "bullies" XD

(By the way, I am also Remora, but Camryah is my new PvE Veno)

Thanks for sticking up for me, cybertheo. It means a lot to me :D

That said, I did not mean that the PvP server is full of jerks, just that I am sick of the big-headed ego-maniacs who find it amusing to pick on people much weaker than themselves. I mean, are they too scared to fight someone of their own level and skill? And what if you are way too weak to go back and fight them (and win) anyway? You can't defend yourself.
    But no, the thing that bothered me the most was the name-calling afterwards. The PKing I can deal with, after a brief wait for them to clear off. It's the constant name-calling in the whispers I get until I blacklist the character. And how do I report for harrassment?

By the way, Perfect World was my first-ever MMORPG, and I (for some odd reason) thought that PvE meant Player vs. Everyone (and I can't even remember what I though PvP was) but I had them backwards when I started. Then, when I realized my mistake in-game I thought hey, it won't be that bad. And it wasn't, until the PK bullies.

I have now started a few characters in PvE, turning from the Winged Elves to learn more about Venomancers. They are AWESOME. Now I can't decide which I like better.