makeover differs from normal character creation

Slinky - Heavens Tear
Slinky - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I have noticed that with the Veno's character creation you can pick a premade with rainbow color hair and then go to colors hit reset and make it really rainbow then be able to change the hair style and it doesn't take away the rainbow color. yet if you try this using the makeover scroll it doesn't work the color will revert to white or another standard color has any one else noticed this? it's rather annoying me as i bought a makeover scroll for that soul purpose and now can't use it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Games are like relationships, they take time, understanding, comitment and love to fully enjoy.
Post edited by Slinky - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    My archer initially had jet black hair (see my sig). I used a make over scroll to turn her hair into a rainbow color. It worked like a charm, not sure why it's not working for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear
    Ajriaz_skaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Are you a Venom with a fox tail ? If yes, go see for instructions in the Bugs section, it seems that the fox tail type have many coloring issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slinky - Heavens Tear
    Slinky - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yes i am a veno with a fox tail ty i'll head over there now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games are like relationships, they take time, understanding, comitment and love to fully enjoy.