Comments

• David_bowie - Sanctuary
    David_bowie - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't think Elf can have any pet.
  • *chitose* - Heavens Tear
    *chitose* - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Oh, all job can have a pet if the pet is an "All Job Pet." all you gotta do is buy the egg and hatch it...

I've seen clerics with butterfly around them, elves with that white-red bird-like monster that I forgot the name... even BM with a bunny. They said Venos can make them into eggs, convert them to all job, and sell them with high price.

Anyone to clarify the last statement about Venos? (I've never been one, that's why.)
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The all-class pets are indeed created by Venomancers. Or rather, the Venomancers get the "material" --- I believe everyone can make the pet at the NPC.

You need a certain number of rare pet eggs. Only a Venomancer can get these, they spawn once in a thousand years, and all the wannabe-"pro" players are camping the spawn locations.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Kristinelf - Sanctuary
    Kristinelf - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    oh okay. so at what level do the venomancers have to be to convert to egg and make the all job pet?
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    oh okay. so at what level do the venomancers have to be to convert to egg and make the all job pet?

Venos get the ability to tame pets at lvl 9 and the lost rare pet that you can get to make into an all class pet is the Frog which is lvl 8, the next one are the bunny, puppy and kitty and those are lvl 20 and then the birds and butterflies which at the moment i forget what lvl they are. But you need at least 5 eggs for most of these all-class pets and it takes 100k to make one. As long as you have the right amount of eggs and the 100k to do it, you will get your new pet.

There are three ways you can try to get an all class pet, you can either comb the shops in Archosaur West, most ppl sell them around the 500k mark I believe, get a nice Veno to tame the eggs and make the pet for you, or make a veno yourself, wait for 12 hrs five times to get the eggs, have 100k and make the all-class bunny yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just wanted to add that the pets the other classes (besides veno's) can have are decorative pets only. They will not fight for you, like a veno's combat pets do.
    If you ask me its a waste of coins, but to each his own....b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Kristinelf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Venos get the ability to tame pets at lvl 9 and the lost rare pet that you can get to make into an all class pet is the Frog which is lvl 8, the next one are the bunny, puppy and kitty and those are lvl 20 and then the birds and butterflies which at the moment i forget what lvl they are. But you need at least 5 eggs for most of these all-class pets and it takes 100k to make one. As long as you have the right amount of eggs and the 100k to do it, you will get your new pet.

There are three ways you can try to get an all class pet, you can either comb the shops in Archosaur West, most ppl sell them around the 500k mark I believe, get a nice Veno to tame the eggs and make the pet for you, or make a veno yourself, wait for 12 hrs five times to get the eggs, have 100k and make the all-class bunny yourself.

Is this the one with the zooligist?
  • Dreeah - Sanctuary
    Dreeah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A friend in my faction created a baby antelope for me. She also gave me a collar to name it. I've visted the pet skill trainer and pet manager, but I don't see how I can name the pet. How do I do this?

Thanks!

Edit: I found the answer to this. You rename the pet at the Zoologist in Arch
  • alexander30525
    alexander30525 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok i'am a lvl 10 archer where do i buy the egg and how do i hatch it
  • Kristinelf - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    A friend in my faction created a baby antelope for me. She also gave me a collar to name it. I've visted the pet skill trainer and pet manager, but I don't see how I can name the pet. How do I do this?

Thanks!

Edit: I found the answer to this. You rename the pet at the Zoologist in Arch

im not a veno but i did rename my pet, all i did was go to the zooligist or the pet trainer and select rename pet. thats all i did
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Does anyone know if the baby foxwing follows the master when he/she is flying? Or disapears like the land pets?
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    flying pets follow u if u r flying or walking on ground
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't think Elf can have any pet.

humph. i'm an archer and i have a baby antelope AND a hare, yayz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • earthabyss
    earthabyss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    me and my friend both recently got enough money to get a petwe are both BMs and im lv 25 he is lv 10
    we wanted a bear but we cant find any... also wat all classs pets can fight?
    mostly wodneirng about foxwing,bear,and antelope
  • Tailynne - Lost City
    Tailynne - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    venos get the tame skill at lvl 7.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheer up little chappy, take your face off my boot
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    earthabyss wrote: »
    me and my friend both recently got enough money to get a petwe are both BMs and im lv 25 he is lv 10
    we wanted a bear but we cant find any... also wat all classs pets can fight?
    mostly wodneirng about foxwing,bear,and antelope
    The bear is a rare spawn - once every 12 hours with a lot of competition for it. One regular bear egg currently sells for ~1 million on Heaven's Tear. You need 5 of them to make an all class pet. So an all class bear is probably going to cost you around 5 million+ if you can even find a veno who's managed to capture the bear 5 times.

The all class pets can't fight. They are only decorative.

The foxwing and antelope are regular spawns, but require capturing multiple level 30-62 mobs to create one all-class egg. So they'll still cost you. Of the rares (bear, cat, dog, rabbit, flying pig, frog, etc), only the rabbit can be made into an all-class pet for a reasonable price. It's a 1-hour spawn and frequently not camped. The others are 12-hour spawns and heavily camped.
  • Greenfaerie - Sanctuary
    Greenfaerie - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BadKittie by day
    Greenfaerie by night
  • Adremalect - Sanctuary
    Adremalect - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    where can veno tame baby bear and how, the 1 in south archosuar keep on resisting
    and if i try to short it life, i ended up killing it