6x seeking a guild

Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Guild Banter
Hi, I was a previous leader of my old guild and we just had a recent fall out.

I come back from afk selling to find more than half of my guild gone, apparently they were pissed I kicked some inactives without them knowing. Yet they like to add people without me knowing too...heck they even had a meeting without me.

So they've all run off and joined another guild. I now have a grudge against that guild and especially certain members in it. I'm pretty pissed off at this point and i'd like to see what other guilds can offer me. I hold no special interest in territory owning guilds. Should I join one or not it's meh, So don't flaunt your territories here.

I was the highest in my guild by about 10-20 levels so I never had any help, it was me help them.
So this new guild I join would need players my level to help me out aswell. It needs a good community, I don't want to be with a bunch of serious tight azzez, I like my guild mates to have a sense of humour.

I'd also like to be in a guild with mature, english speaking members. Communication is a must.
I don't want to be with 5 year olds screaming NID GOLD PLZZ every 5 seconds. Also, I don't necessarily want to be in one of those world chat abusing guilds after TW time. I don't like egos.

So, anyone? :0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nice to see such disloyal members on HT. It warms my heart c;
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah.. .__.;

Update, I have joined another guild but It's not for definite. I'll still consider any offers but don't pm in game, post here please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lalaeli - Heavens Tear
    Lalaeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah.. .__.;

Update, I have joined another guild but It's not for definite. I'll still consider any offers but don't pm in game, post here please.

May I refer you to take a peek here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102422

This is my guild and we are focus and friendliness and assistance.

We are not a waring faction

You may go see all the details for yourself
    Lala: Leader-Heavenly Guild b:pleased
    (pronounced : LA-LAY-LEE if you are unfamiliar with the "ae" combination)
    PM in game if you want to join ^_^
  • Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You are welcome to join ViTaLiTy b:laugh anyways we are a nice group of ppl and we do quests together, talk on guild chat all the time and do other fbs/boss runs as well. We have a lot of people around ur lvl that can help you with quests and so. As we are in PVE server for fun we do territory wars every week, w/o tw the server has no other fun thing to offer. Most of our guildies are age 20 and up and you can get more info on us at http://vitalityclan.info
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute