Cr4ck P0t theories.......

Options
Juliarnus - Sanctuary
Juliarnus - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
yo whats up y'all?

im startin this thread cos i wanna hear all ur crazy theories about everything....

whether it be the kenedy assassination or the crazy guy down the street, i wanna hear it all !!!

so please theories bout anything post it here... also check out my "What is the holy grail" post for 1 of my own theories.......

cheers all and im lookin forward to sum good 1's......
Post edited by Juliarnus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i think money is a explosive device made to kill sheep
  • Nittyd - Heavens Tear
    Nittyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    pandas can kick anybodys **** b:angry
    Dude what does ******************************** mean?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Please read this thread thoroughly before you start posting content.

Rules of Conduct
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Juliarnus - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Please read this thread thoroughly before you start posting content.

Rules of Conduct
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

if u aint like this thread remove it then.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, no, we like the good conversations on here b:victory (and the other threads), just reminding everyone to play nice because we all come from different regions of the world, different cultures and world views.

Why so serious? b:thanks
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Juliarnus - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    No, no, we like the good conversations on here b:victory (and the other threads), just reminding everyone to play nice because we all come from different regions of the world, different cultures and world views.

Why so serious? b:thanks

bah sorry bout that bro, i've had bad experiences with GM's B4 on other MMORPG's ive played and i guess that just came out a lil......apologies.b:pleased.

i can c y u put the forum rules link there, some of the things in the first post are a lil edgy (kennedy) and it does say in the forum rules about political views and the sort.

but im just after theories, about anything.........come on darth u gotta have a theory bout sumfin?
  • sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    to be seriouse i think that all mmorpgs will fall to perfect world then there will be millions of online terrorists killing perfect word staff members this is a compliment to pwi
  • infrequentia
    infrequentia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think all MMORPGs are a part of some conspiracy to make people skip school and work. b:shedtear

b:avoid
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think communism would have paid off if it had a chance to exist and mature for couple of hundred more years :P
  • Juliarnus - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think communism would have paid off if it had a chance to exist and mature for couple of hundred more years :P

very very interesting.......... i rekon ur right.
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think thatwe are not in this world, but that we are all hooked up like giant batteries on a futuristic Earth where octopus-like machines harvest our heat energy to run themselves and what we think of as the real world is just an illusion that is projected into our minds.

If this doesn't sound mildly familiar, you get out too much.
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup
  • Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
    Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think we are all inside a huge coconut cup that the GMs Designed after luring us to play this fantastic game, which trapped our souls within this coconut!

Everytime we try to look out of the coconut cup the GM's put a top on the cup keeping us into playing the game, thats why we cant stop ever playing this game b:faint

We have top begg to the GM lord of all GMs to free us from the spell of Perfect world entertainments...perfect entertainment b:dirty -Zombie moan.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Everything smells better when you're sock b:laugh
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    World War 2 was started by Soviet Union and without surprise attack from Germany most of Europe would speak Russian by now.
  • sotsf
    sotsf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I found a small diary today..

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding on the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair... must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in
    attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was ...Hmmm. Not working according to plan...

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.

But I can wait; it is only a matter of time....

(from the net)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kooshdin
    kooshdin Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Theory one
    I think the future for humanity lies in dissolving the body in exchange for robotic frames. We will have metal bodies and film skin like in crysis the game in the future so that we can live on other planets without the limits of being human. Our bodies will not need food but energy cells yes, we will feel no pain but instead a signal that we recognize as pain. Basically the mind will be able to transport itself into a metal skeleton replica of the human body and be able to live in this new frame forever. Either this will happen for us or we will run out of precious resources first and come to a horrible conclusion b:shocked

Theory two
    Food can be replaced by feeding the body compressed energy instead, not through the stomach but by standing in a machine that passes waves into us recharging our body naturally. b:victory
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sotsf wrote: »
    I found a small diary today..

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding on the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair... must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in
    attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was ...Hmmm. Not working according to plan...

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.

But I can wait; it is only a matter of time....

(from the net)

OMG I almost fell off my chair laughingb:thanksb:laugh!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. The moon is made of cheese and its eaten with bread.
    2. All of the crackpots on the Internet are part of one vast but totally disorganized conspiracy to drive the rest of us nuts.
    3. Oxygen is some sort of extremely addictive, slow-acting poison. When the oxygen supply is cut off, the withdrawal is so severe that it's fatal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kooshdin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1. The moon is made of cheese and its eaten with bread.
    2. All of the crackpots on the Internet are part of one vast but totally disorganized conspiracy to drive the rest of us nuts.
    3. Oxygen is some sort of extremely addictive, slow-acting poison. When the oxygen supply is cut off, the withdrawal is so severe that it's fatal.

OMG I love your theory on oxygen b:dirty
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why, thank you! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kooshdin
    edited February 2009
    Options
    it sort of brought together a lot of what i think about so thanks !

Maybe oxygen is a poison lol
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    kooshdin wrote: »
    it sort of brought together a lot of what i think about so thanks !

Maybe oxygen is a poison lol

It is. The 3-oxygen (O3) also known as ozone is a poisonous gas.
  • Zuccubus - Sanctuary
    Zuccubus - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ok so did you know that there isnt really a war going on in iraq, there actually really in space communicating with SOME 3rd party. The government just tells you theres a war in iraq when really there clearly isnt. I mean how cood there even be a war we are so much more powerful than they are, as much as i hate to say it. Also ever wonder whats up with munny and taxes. The government uses taxes to purchas parts for items such as nuclear aircrafts, but wait arent we the most powerful country in the world? So where the hell are we buying the parts from? and why use taxes to raise munny? cant they just make more? or maybe munny was never even created by them but more so someone else...
    Old Times with Count Minotaur.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I got one. okay so what if we weer all sleeping and dreaming that we are alive, but when we die we wake up and start over again as babies without the memories of us dying. OOOOOHHH NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT NOW DID YOU>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuccubus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I got one. okay so what if we weer all sleeping and dreaming that we are alive, but when we die we wake up and start over again as babies without the memories of us dying. OOOOOHHH NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT NOW DID YOU>

I like the thought of that. Hopefully its true, you should look into creating a religion.
  • Breakerone - Heavens Tear
    Breakerone - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I like the thought of that. Hopefully its true, you should look into creating a religion.

nah i already have a religion called christianity. but the ironic thing is i dont really care for it and i question it too. thats were this idea sparked from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zuccubus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    nah i already have a religion called christianity. but the ironic thing is i dont really care for it and i question it too. thats were this idea sparked from.

good luck with that religion then.
  • Zuccubus - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    but wait arent we the most powerful country in the world?

Picked that out of your caffeine-overdosed statement which by all means is in the right thread.

Yes militarily speaking you have the world's most powerful armed forces

However about your military intelligence and ability to keep your secrets to yourself - it's one of the worst.

Prove me wrong here- i got several hours to kill at work :)
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have a feeling that zuccubus's vid is a rick roll...anyone want to confirm for me?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh