the game won't start for meeee!!!!!

Options
mle
mle Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
b:surrender I NEED HELP! I've tried everything, but the game won't start. The patch is up to date, and then when i open the program, i wait for everything to load. and then, I press start. The program exits itself out, and then the screen goes black. The mouse turns into the little arrow like its loading, but then it goes right back to my computer screen and nothing happens. Can someone tell me how to make the game start???
Post edited by mle on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Send us a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

We'll ask you for some system information to help us assess your issues.

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • mle
    mle Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    okay well..i did. i have no idea how im supposed to figure out when i get an answer..
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    They'll contact you through your account's registered e-mail address. While you're waiting, please list the following fields from a DXDIAG here and we'll see if we can help:
    System Tab - System Information box -
    Operating System :
    Processor :
    Memory :

Display Tab - device box -
    Name:
    Chip Type:
    Approx Total Memory:

Display Tab - driver box -
    Main Driver :
    Version :
    Date:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If you sent it to Tech Support, I'm sifting through emails for a little bit and might get to help you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I had to redownload the game, and it worked. Well at least it doesnt make ur computer crash. It made my computer crash everytime I tried going in Perfect World
This discussion has been closed.