Conqueror...Ditchers ?

pwntacious
pwntacious Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
b:angry i was in Conqueror on my main (Cleric) but I found cleric boring they pretty strong but o well so i switched to archer ....later when my archer reached lvl 40 i went on my cleric and left guild suit to some flaming AND to make spot for my archer ... 2 days later i ask for inv Daikoku says full then he says ull join on 02 november so on 02 i ask he says we are just 6x atm ....and he says it will prolly change in 1-2 weeks ! wdh do he think ima still wait 2 weeks to join a guild
+ i think i totaly understant why some peps quit for RQ or BLT
Dont Now why but i felt to write that here just so peps can read it and see that conq isent a so cool guild BUT i siriously respect and like COUPLE of them :D rest ... espeacly the NEW membes from Veangence .. they are ***** exept maybe beyora . b:angryb:victory
Post edited by pwntacious on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Your guild leader has full right not to accept you in the guild. Once you have deleted your character, you have given up everything that is tied to that character, including your guild. You are no longer the high level they need in their guild. From the sound of it you weren't popular enough for them to accept you for the personality instead of the level so... whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • pwntacious
    edited November 2008
    my archer was higher then my main when i asked for inv and i did not delete char i still got him i just switched character b:surrender
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol conqueror...

you're better off guildless ^^
  • Davias - Lost City
    Davias - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pwntacious wrote: »
    my archer was higher then my main when i asked for inv and i did not delete char i still got him i just switched character b:surrender

Why don't you just join another guild?
  • Viserys - Lost City
    Viserys - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You cant expect a guild to recruit a 40 EA when their average is 60+, even though you were previously a member. The time you spent rolling a new char was time that could have been spent on lvling your main. You wouldn't even be chosen for a slot in TW at your lvl.
  • pwntacious
    edited November 2008
    Why don't you just join another guild?

because i likED conqueror but now idc i joineded YY xD
  • eled
    eled Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    because i likED conqueror but now idc i joineded YY xD

hey Why don't you learn how to properly spell and not use ranDOM caps?? kthnxbye
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2008

I don't see the point of your archer being higher then your main. If I started a main and play to level 10, and then started a second. My second could be higher then my main in 1-2 hours.