Venos Overpowered

2»

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Venos get owned in pvp until lvl 60+ usually. FFS play a veno before you going saying their so powerful and easy. We're freaking as squishy as an AFK cleric, mainly cause it takes a longer amount of time to lock on to a PKer then get the pet to attack, than it does for them to kill us with our limited hp.
    to bad 6x takes about 1 week to get to once you've done it before

please dont talk if you have no real pvp experience, if you think 1.1k per bleed is fine then okay give the archers bleed no reduction, hell give every class no damage reduction what so ever in pvp. Thats not broken at all right?

shut the **** up

Lol i'm a veno, and we have low hit points, i think thats most of the resaon we get pets >< Our attacks are sort of slow, but if you can get to us befro the pet kills you, we'd be toast.. of coarse depending from player to player that is.

WF get more hp per con and level than clerics and mages.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Envy I know you hate the bleed but what you have to bear in mind is that venos can be one shotted easily if they're pure build. Vitality? ok, make that two shots. Heiro? Three-Four.

In that time the bee will cast his bleed, but then the veno dies and you use a potion.

Light armour helps but it kills our PVE damage.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror