Various suggestions for possible improvements

Drakkonia - Sanctuary
Drakkonia - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hello everyone,
After joining PWI only 3 days ago and seeing as I absolutely love this free WoW equivalent that offers much more content to their players I dare say, I also have some requests for the GM / Modders to add in the game.

First of all:

Player Information:
It should also display the level of the player. Maybe attributes stats too but that may be private information for some players, they should chose whether or not they want to display it.

Try Clothes:
It should be changed. A “Try Equipment” utility would be much more profitable to everyone. And to me, any item that is above my level cannot be tried on, this is a shame seeing as I can’t test before buying.
Same thing as above for your PWI boutique, you have no preview except a pixelized (sorry it is the truth, at least on my pc, weird…) icon for X dollars or a lot of coins in game ( I respect that fact that you give a solution to buy it also with virtual money, perfect job, thank you).

Hot Keys (again):
Target nearest enemy. Target nearest ally / npc. Call Target (X over the head for all Squad Members. Priority Target (The one called above).
This would help, even if 5 man squads are easy enough to organize.

New Characters:
A way for new PCs to reset the points they gave in attributes for free, no scroll no nothing. 1 or 2 times should be enough to make a character like one suddenly realized is better than ones current build. I know I would use this option.

Emotes:
I am sure many people said this and I will say it again but every MMO needs a hell-load of emotes. The attack animations are useless. We need more social emotes and at least 5 solutions for sitting down and dancing. We can get married, we can have a lover (more on that after) but we dance solo, and some classes have a very, and I mean very idiotic dance (male blademaster, thank you very much ^^ ). Make us dance with the opposite sex, not only one dance, 5 or something, from plain medieval dances (or Chinese, I don’t know much) to nowadays modern uhm…grinding.
I would also make an emote for the char to lean against a wall while afk, or a tree or whatever rather than staying straight in the same pose for 8 hours.

Speaking of poses, I would also propose a change of the characters pose, again, several solutions for each class and sex would be perfect and I know my female elven cleric has a disturbingly bizarre pose.

Embrace:
I would prefer to pm the modders / GMs with this since it is against the rules but well, I feel like I got to say it.

Only one way to express love and that is to pick up (literally) and kiss. I don’t know about you but that’s not really how it is outside of the screen.
Lie down and kiss, lean against a wall and kiss, stay (very) close against each other and kiss.

-If offended by anything that may have “mature” content do not read the following part

Also you already ask us for an acknowledgment of the rules on the game and to ensure you we are adults. Since this is done, why not fill the game with a bit more “mature” emotes. Show love in different tasty ways would be something sweet to see even if I know I will be called a perv. . And this is not one of them dumb games.
Just a thought but I would like to give my lover a good time in game, it’s roleplay by the way so why not be able to?

END of mature content

Please don’t flame me for the last part of my suggestion thread but I just feel I had to say it since this is really the first mmo that has some way of expressing love, I would say to do it even better.

Cya all in game and have fun.