Amplified Recruiting

2»

Comments

• Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    All right. I'm guessing that's AM, so I'll look for you tomorrow morning when I wake up early. =)
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    All right. I'm guessing that's AM, so I'll look for you tomorrow morning when I wake up early. =)

Yeah... I know, even for my country, it's an unusual time slot to play. (Early morning until breakfast). But now that I'm on vacations, how about from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST. After all, I want to synchronize with the guild members as best as I can.
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Yeah... I know, even for my country, it's an unusual time slot to play. (Early morning until breakfast). But now that I'm on vacations, how about from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM PST. After all, I want to synchronize with the guild members as best as I can.

Sounds good! I overslept again today....I need to stop pulling all nighters. I'll get to lookin' for ya now! =)
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    would you be interested in a level 21 support cleric in Amp jr?

same name, playtimes are 8-3pm EST
    offdays are pretty much 24/7
    just joined, cleric is my main, but finding it hard to level, so I'm usually on my veno (28)
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Rescinding offer,
    I have yet to meet nor talk to anyone from your faction, in-game or forum.
    I have met others from 2 very beneficial and pleasing factions and hope to find a place among either of them.
    Good luck in your endeavors.
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler
  • bodyart
    bodyart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm a new player to PWI (I played the malasian(?) version a while back which had very poor english translations, and am very happy to see this game get a bit of polish. My main reason for not staying was the horrible quest dialog. It is fantastic that someone fluent in the English language did the translations for PWI.

I'm looking for a guild, although I'm just starting out and am not 40+. I hate playing MMOs alone. I'm a vet dating back to Ultima Online in the late 90's, then Everquest since closed beta 2. I've played numerous games inbetween, and am looking for a good quality free-to-play, cash-mall game. I think I found it. :)

In game I am playing a wing elf cleric named Ellic. I could roll a tank if that class is prefered.

-BA
  • Unibow - Sanctuary
    Unibow - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmm, look like amp has gone
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    It's actually under new mangement. I'd suggest PMing blackvoid, masofad, or ElizabethR for info. =)
  • Rei - Dreamweaver
    Rei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i wanna join. who do i speak to?b:thanks
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011

You're 2 years late, bro. b:surrender
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2011

1) Necro post. Please check the date of the last post before posting. If it's over 1 month since the last post, then don't post again. kthnx

2) Your character is level 4. I'm not sure if you have another character or not, but the first post clearly says 40+

3) Since this thread began, Amplified has had it's ups and downs. At the moment, I'm sure the level requirement is 90+
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1) Necro post. Please check the date of the last post before posting. If it's over 1 month since the last post, then don't post again. kthnx

2) Your character is level 4. I'm not sure if you have another character or not, but the first post clearly says 40+

3) Since this thread began, Amplified has had it's ups and downs. At the moment, I'm sure the level requirement is 90+

Correct, we're recruiting 90+ at the moment. Your best bet will be to ask for an officer on world chat for more infos. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Personally, I would hope it's about another character...that one's on Dreamweaver b:chuckle

Anyway, closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.