Horse?

Katame - Heavens Tear
Katame - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
how do i get one?

or do i have to buy one from the cash shop...?

if i can get one free by all means tell me please!!
Post edited by Katame - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No you can't get one for free. You can buy horses from the Pet Managers in town but they cost about 2.5 million if I remember correctly. There is a dragon quest quest that I have that says if I save up 50 copper token things from doing the dragon quests, I can turn them in for a horse.........I don't think I'll be doing 50 dragon quests just to get that, I'd be able to save up that much money waay before I could get that many tokens heh. And of course if someone else is selling one then you could always buy one off of them but again, it will likely be expensive.
  • Katame - Heavens Tear
    Katame - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ok then thank you very much
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    it should also be pointed out that horses (other than midnight) are a lvl 40 requirement so it will be awhile before you can use them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baeliia - Heavens Tear
    Baeliia - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No you can't get one for free. You can buy horses from the Pet Managers in town but they cost about 2.5 million if I remember correctly. There is a dragon quest quest that I have that says if I save up 50 copper token things from doing the dragon quests, I can turn them in for a horse.........

unfortunately, it is actually 50 copper dragon orders + either 30 or 50 silver dragon orders aswell.

All up its around 10.5 million in dragon orders or 16.5 million in dragon orders (copper = 30k ea, and silver 300k each)
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Bah i can get the 50 + 50 for 10.5 you can get silvers for 200k, set up stall buying them.

Though the DQ horses have additional properties on top of normal horses (faster and the 50 + 50 ones glow).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]