Hello Xarfox

snicker
snicker Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
in quote:

Now regarding the issue you bring up, the number of people who completed the Halloween Quest during that narrow window of time was minuscule compared to the overall number of people who completed the quest during the span of the event.

Lastly, we would never ban someone for submitting a bug report to us. Looking at the previous post you made that you claim was "deleted unjustly" you were posting angrily telling people to go play another MMORPG. That was the reason you were temporarily banned from the forums, not the reason you claim above.

Edit: Before I even made this reply you continued to spam and promote another MMORPG on our forums. This is in fact against forum policy.

You make the rules. But in... MY PERFECT WORLD......... censorship is an unfair, dictatorship, which cators to only the willing to reveal how easily people can be "taken". I have been "taken". Unfairly. Let it be known! Do NOT MUZZLE PEOPLE ! In the western hemisphere it is WHAT WE FIGHT FOR! THAT IS ALL! /BIRD

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Your messages messages are being "censored" because you are making posts with the titles of other MMORPGs in large fonts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.