wootnees Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
need some help do i get al the parts then do some thing
Post edited by wootnees on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you need help for something, please be alot more specific on what you need help with o_o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You talk to the guy outside the building, then you go that way, and hit those things. When you've killed enough, you go to either that guy again, or the guy near the tree, forget which. It's the tree with the leaves, can't miss it. After that, there's this thing you have to do, it's not hard, but requires some time to run there. It's pretty clear from that point on.

Ok, seriously... You've got to be ALOT more specific when asking for help. Desipte what some may want to believe, nobody can read your mind.
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    vagrant0 wrote: »
    You talk to the guy outside the building, then you go that way, and hit those things. When you've killed enough, you go to either that guy again, or the guy near the tree, forget which. It's the tree with the leaves, can't miss it. After that, there's this thing you have to do, it's not hard, but requires some time to run there. It's pretty clear from that point on.

Ok, seriously... You've got to be ALOT more specific when asking for help. Desipte what some may want to believe, nobody can read your mind.

Would have been a lot more funny if you didn't add the dumb part at the end. We all knew you were being sarcastic. Dont have to point out you are being so just make your joke and run.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • wootnees
    wootnees Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    no the Download stuff
  • Rargle - Lost City
    Rargle - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wootnees wrote: »
    no the Download stuff

Sounds like you need to look at http://www.perfectworld.com/media/PWI_Installation_Guide_FINAL.pdf

Usually I guess you just click the thing called "Installer" or "PWINSTALL" or whatever it's called. Much easier if you just download the whole thing rather than parts, though.