Rare Class?

2»

Comments

• tankhunter
    tankhunter Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Interesting discussion to say the least.

So is mage in this game really that bad?

I came here from Shaiya, and in that game mage was one of the top 4 classes to pick for both pve and pvp.

A usual grinding party consisted of a defender (barbarian equivelent, and from what I understand gets and maintains aggro a lot better then barbarians do), a mage, and a priest.

It was one of the fastest leveling classes, and no one could outdamage them at equivelent levels and equivelent grade gear.

Yet, it is seemingly the polar opposite here...

Well, I have second thoughts about making a mage for now. I will stick to my veno.
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you not gonna play till 80+ at least not worth doing a mage.. mage are late gamers and a hard and expensive class to play. Playing your veno gonna be a lot easier and you will be richer .. just your choice
  • supercarlosking
    supercarlosking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Mage are ok ... i guess
  • bazss0
    bazss0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wizards will die anyway, not worth investing in one. Oh and yes, they are very rare already.
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To anyone thinking of trying a wizard, just do it. If you don't like it after a while, roll another character. I personally think wizard is a tough class to play before 60, but I also think it's one of the most fun classes to play. I also kinda like being rare and not one of the thousands of venos and sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nice two-year-old necro. Kindly don't post in threads whose last post was over two years ago.

Jestersig speaks truth though.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    bazss0 wrote: »
    Wizards will die anyway, not worth investing in one. Oh and yes, they are very rare already.

who cares if a lot of ppl play the class? it's not like ur char will die b:sigh

necro
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just look at all the psychics on LC. At least it makes it easier to do the Celestial Tigers event.

Also, necro.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
This discussion has been closed.