ANNOUNCEMENT: Server Maintenance, 1:45 a.m. (Complete)

Comments

• asdfgfg
    asdfgfg Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Hello All,

Thanks to the reports of several users in the forums today we have localized a server side time issue and are fixing it right now. Unfortunately fixing this bug is what is causing the delay in maintenance tonight.

We appreciate everyone's patience, we expect to open at 4am PST at the latest, which is in 35 minutes from the time of this posting.

Thank you !
  • Darkwing - Lost City
    Darkwing - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ugh imma go continue watching anime thx for the info ^^
  • bloodessence
    bloodessence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    so the updates arent really done yet now there sayin 4 am grrrrrreat!!!!!!!!!
  • Kae - Lost City
    Kae - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:sad b:sad b:sad
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    Muzai - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yeah and in the openning credits it shows her with Ichigo's group not the Eizen group. So seems she stays good, which is good since she is funny. But will add another side to the Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue......... whatever shape love thing.
  • Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear
    Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I am trying to be patient but did he mean with the time set back? I mean it is 6:30 am my time and I did the oatch but no servers are up yet what gives...
  • gaps
    gaps Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    must be a very stressful job having this many people depending on you. Glad my work only affects a few select people all the sudden lol
  • asdfgfg
    edited November 2008
    gaps wrote: »
    Hey you woke up that has to make it a good morning

nah i don't see it that way
    you can either wake up and it's a regular morning or you don't wake up and there is no morning bad or good
  • Darkwing - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Yeh and Nel is the Former Number 3 Espada which means Ichigos team will be lil bit stronger with her
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    gosh my noob internet..

can someone please post a link to manual patch? cant find it on the official manual patch page..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kolash
    kolash Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *sigh* im gonna go watch spongebob square pants till the servers are back on b:victory
  • asdfgfg
    edited November 2008
    must be a very stressful job having this many people depending on you. Glad my work only affects a few select people all the sudden lol

you can't live up with something like this you just have to ignore it
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    and still want to know the back story on Ichigo's dad
  • Th0th - Lost City
    Th0th - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yah......brain surgeons have it easy compared to the PW technical support whatever its called - fix the game people :)
  • bloodessence
    bloodessence Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ya now its daylight savings time and the server wont b up 4 another 30 mins or so
  • Xxxxx - Heavens Tear
    Xxxxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    omg lol i did read throw all 13 pages... that shows boringness b:laugh and hiho guys new here b:surrender
  • gaps
    edited November 2008
    there is always a morning.... when you don't wake up you just don't get to see the sunrise lol
  • Darkwing - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Yea i kno huh they show him as a shinigami but then cut him out for long time and still hasnt come back into the story
  • asdfgfg
    edited November 2008
    there is always a morning.... when you don't wake up you just don't get to see the sunrise lol

you are wrong there is a morning as long as you get to see it
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    atleast DB gets them out very quickly so can download quickly. Finding time to watch is a whole other story hehe
  • gaps
    edited November 2008
    good to know when I'm dead there will be no more mornings ever.......... almost as depressing for my kids as me waiting to play a game
  • Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear
    Ladyredsonja - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Man if they don't hurry I am gonna go fix breakfast... and I am not even hungry
  • Th0th - Lost City
    Th0th - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    we can all get stickers sayin.....'I survived the PW maintenance '

:D
  • Darkwing - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Lol i got plenty of time i usually watch it as soon as they post the episodes
  • Muzai - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    by the way

Welcome to the forums Xxxxxx. Always a good laugh in here dont post often but laugh daily
  • Jedie - Heavens Tear
    Jedie - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wtf why wont it connect HEY MR GM WILL YOU EXPLAIN WAT IS GOIN ON 2 US???????

will i even get a answer??????
  • Darkwing - Lost City
    edited November 2008
    Funny thing is this is actually my first time actually talkin in fourms for anything lol
  • jivin
    jivin Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    in the context you gave the morning issue to begin with, you made it seem like that person had a good morning cause they woke up and had a morning, in the same context that person is stating that if they dont see it it dont exist, ignorance is bliss.
  • twilightfate
    twilightfate Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    this is starting to get a little anoying the patch is done why are servers still down b:angry
  • witepaladin
    witepaladin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    3:35 GMT-PST
    should be coming on shortly since the GM in the first thread said the longest this would last is until 3:00AM
This discussion has been closed.