How do you Level Veno's Pet's Skills

auto
auto Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Alright ladies and gents i have rare pets that kick **** and i have no idea how to lvl the skills i got them, i got thunderbolt on lvl 1 AND i want it lvl 2 how do i acomplish this, i bought another scroll but that didnt seem to work either, please tell me how to do this. b:angry
Post edited by auto on

Comments

• Kenna - Dreamweaver
    Kenna - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think you or the pet have to be a certain level in order to get the next level of a skill. You can go to the Pet Skill trainer and scroll doen to the "Learn Skill" choice, then when you get the skill box up, click on the "Skill Tree" link on the right bottom of the box, it will give you a list of the skills available, and you can then mouse over the skill and see what PC/Pet levels the next rank/level in the skill becomes available. If you are say level 5, but the next skill rank isn't available until you hit 19, then you can't get the next level in that skill yet. In the skill tree mouse over it will say "Maximum skill levels" and Under that "Next Level Available" which lists the levels that you can get the next rank level in that skill.

For Thunderbolt it says the level become available at 1, 20, 40, 80. So you can't get level 2 until you/pet are 20th level.

(I know this is probably no longer useful info for you now all these months later, but someone else may be looking for the info in the future.)