Manual Patch 1-27 and 24-27 now available!

darthpanda16
darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
http://www.perfectworld.com/download/client

Enjoy!

Make sure your game is shut down.

Double-click on the patch file.

The game's front end will pop up and the patch will apply itself.

If by some chance you (or the evil computer pixies) got previous patches mixed up, or otherwise messed up the patching process, you may have to re-install and re-patch.

Surtr has uploaded them to the Filefront mirror too. If by some chance you can't get ours to download do to everyone hitting it at once, try the mirror we have put up: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87242
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
Post edited by darthpanda16 on

Comments

• tofuninja
    tofuninja Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    is anyone else getting a file corrupted message from the 1-27 patch?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Are you getting that from the mirrors as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofuninja
    edited October 2008
    yes I DL'ed from both the mirror and the main site and am getting the file corrupted message
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    Do you have the original installation files?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofuninja
    edited October 2008
    I have what ever the client just gave me.... so I think that would be a yes.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Who is your ISP?

Where in the world are you connecting from?

Are you on a University connection?
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    If you do have the installer, uninstalling and reinstalling usually fixes this issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
    Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im not sure why but the DL of this thing is taking forever, is there something going on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Everything smells better when you're sock b:laugh
  • Nebakanezer - Heavens Tear
    Nebakanezer - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    well i have been trying to play pw today and it goes through trying to download 27 and it kept coming up with download error resuming in a few seconds or cancel, so after trying to get it downloaded i finally uninstalled and reinstalled and still got the same thing when it got to patch 27 or whatever, so i came here and downloaded 1-27 under manual patch and double clicked it and it ran the updater program again and i clicked manual found the file i downladed and when i click ok it has an error come up saying version and client are the same and then tries to install the update again and its just stuck in this loop...help?
  • bohemianlikeyou
    bohemianlikeyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    well i have been trying to play pw today and it goes through trying to download 27 and it kept coming up with download error resuming in a few seconds or cancel, so after trying to get it downloaded i finally uninstalled and reinstalled and still got the same thing when it got to patch 27 or whatever, so i came here and downloaded 1-27 under manual patch and double clicked it and it ran the updater program again and i clicked manual found the file i downladed and when i click ok it has an error come up saying version and client are the same and then tries to install the update again and its just stuck in this loop...help?
    Same exact problem here.
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Try running a verify from the launcher please.
    edited November 2008
    i will try that
    edited November 2008
    yay it worked, i love you!
  • bohemianlikeyou
    bohemianlikeyou Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I tried verifying but it keeps getting interrupted.
This discussion has been closed.