Basic Mechanics Questions

farseerdk
farseerdk Posts: 8 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi all,

Just started playing PW yesterday.

Just a few questions as to how this game works.

1) How to STR, DEX, VIT and MAG affect your stats like attack, crit, defence, speed etc? Is there any need for a BM to have MAG at all?

2) How do stat requirements for weapons/armour go? Right now it seems pretty easy to switch between weapons at will.

3) Why do I not see many human mages?

4) Is there a way to get from Etherblade to Plume City without getting pwned by mobs along the way? It seems you can only teleport to places you've walked to before.

5) Is there a way to make SP farming faster?

6) Is there a way to make EXP farming faster? (Examples: Is there a party/squad exp bonus, if I leave skill points unassigned do I get more exp? etc. etc.)

7) How do each of the classes play in general? I've been fooling around with a cleric and a BM, but that's all i know. Which class is the best tank/damage dealer etc. How does the damage output of a BM compare with an Archer?

Comments

• Onto - Heavens Tear
    Onto - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    1; read the attributes the stats give when you hover your cursor over the stats.
    2; i don't know how to answer this
    3; idk, maybe you just aint looking hard enough
    4; You will get to do a quest which gives you the way points to the other 2 cities.
    5; Grind, grind,grind.
    6; QUESTINGGGGGG, till lvl 40+ that it. That, you grind to 60+, and go for zhen parties... idk?
    7; Cleric - healer. Archer - DPS. Veno - Lurer/tanker. Barb - Tanker. Blademaster - tanker? or dps. Mage - magical tank/dps.

Lol it might be inaccurate.