i cant login

dragonarcher175
dragonarcher175 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
im really desperate!

i created account and i activated and now i can only log on at the site but not at the game!
i tried changing my password but i still cant log on!
im so sad!b:sad

please help me!!!!!!!!
Post edited by dragonarcher175 on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    First, be sure that you're using your username and not your nickname. Your username is secret, and used to log into various pages like the game and the forums, while your nickname is displayed on these forums.

If the username still does not work, can you tell us what server names you're getting?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonarcher175
    edited October 2008
    well, i tried both my username and my nicknmaes (and both servers) and still cant loginb:angry

when i try to log on it says LINK- wrong account or password

im really frustrated. please help
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    Well, I can't know for sure without those server names, but from the LINK information, it sounds like you downloaded a client for an entirely different translation of the game. If it reads Oracle or Delphi, we can safely say that's the case.

Please download from the official site, torrent, or one of the listed mirrors. I'm a personal fan of the Gamer's Hell official mirror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonarcher175
    edited October 2008
    it says oracle and delphi, so i think youre right.
    im now downloading but i downloaded from same page, but ill just try.

thanks for the help b:pleased
  • dragonarcher175
    edited October 2008
    well as a said im downloading, but i already downloaded it from that link of yours and with gamershell the first time, so i think thats kinda weird.

you know why?
  • gattsuru
    edited October 2008
    If you have any other install of Perfect World or similar games on your computer, please uninstall them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.