Genesis Guild

2»

Comments

• Lord_joseph - Heavens Tear
    Lord_joseph - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Me Lord_Joseph (IRL: Joseph) future Faction Leader of the upcoming Faction "BraveHeart" on Heavens Tear and lead character of "Pangu Giants" Lord_Joseph (Blademaster), Sirion (Winged Elf Multi-Role Cleric), Nobilis_ReX (Untamed Barbarian: Lion Family) aspiring Lv.105's, would like to say a big "Hello" to my big best friend Aurellius of Genesis. b:victory

Me and Aurellius are not new to MMORPG's. Maybe to PWI? LOL who knows :P I had been following Aurellius since we were on another MMORPG Game entitled "Archlord" were the Genesis Guild was ALSO present there. I learnt a lot from him especially how Discipline is built within a Guild or Faction (In Archlord was called "Guild" :P).

We're still big friends and I'm still "The Tempting Mouse" LOL till today as we're on PWI and love sending those cute PM's as my autocannon targets one of his "Flying" teleacoustics LOL on World Chat b:laugh

Aurellius is a very kind, cheerful and disciplined person :-) My kind! You always find him there when you need somethin.

Goodluck Aurellius and continue forever your "Show Of Force" to each and every time wasting hostile who always "try" to have somethin to say against you whenever he feels like his keyboard needs a little "Fitness Training".

Your Big Best Friend
    Joey ;-)

Lord_Joseph - Behold the arms of Justice!

Proud Guardian of:
    PsychWard United Community Faction!!! - Heavens Tear Server.
    (Leaders: niki_june & Crazy_Erik)

Race: Human
    Profession: blademaster
    Mounted: YES 2 (1x Windsprint Panther, 1x Wolfhound Special Edition)
    Aerocraft: 1x Pashar's Spite Royal Aerosword

We'll Blow Your Mind & Dreams!!!! Join us today! ;-)
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    After asking crash if he was apologized to after one of my members had went off on him, he responded very rudely.
    So from my personal perspective I'de say dishonor is more questionable on your guilds part than my own.

no idea why this got bumped but thought id have a read through as i diddnt care less b4, but wtf??
    you asked me if ur member appologised?
    the only guy i remember that happening from was TurkishVirus,
    he apologised to me for being an ****,
    1 min later u pm me saying has he appologised, i reply, yes he has
    *couth* so how exactly was that me being rude in what way?

well to pull my *ego* up, some1 sent me a link of the PvP ranking, and i was number 9 in the list as i last checked, that was through 3 TW's with ur nooby guild that i pretty much pwned to the ground,
    not that im bothered about this **** now anyway as i pretty much retired PWI month or so ago
    retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
    want to start on Harshlands ASAP!