Cannot get level 19 cultivation quest

darkenedone
darkenedone Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
My girlfriend cant get her level 19 cultivation quest for some reason when I can. I was able to get it at level 19 with about 90 rep, we're now level 22 and have over 100 rep and she still can't get it. We're both elves, I myself being an archer and she's a cleric. Does anyone know a trick to getting the quest, or the requirements an elven cleric needs that may be stopping her from recieving the quest?

Thanks.
(IGN: Zack)
Post edited by darkenedone on

Comments

• Fiesty - Lost City
    Fiesty - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    nope I'm stuck as well, I believe you need 75 rep or so because there was a post earlier with guy saying he did it at 78 rep.
  • othinn
    othinn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well, my wife, can get it lvl 20 with 90 rep but i can't (20 90 rep too) and we done the same quests
  • othinn
    othinn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    my wife is elf cleric, and i am elf archer, somehow edit doesn't work
  • darkzeidz
    darkzeidz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    AS there's so many thread about this bug (PPLs, please don't keep opening a new 'similar' thread..), i'll try to post about what happen to me in as many as possible thread.. (pls don't do it again next time..)

Just to share with everyone that stuck in this quest (Lv19 Cultivation Qst)...
    -. 2 days ago i logout with this quest still stuck...
    -. Today i login, i can take them already (w/o doing anyting at all).

You guys mite wanna try to see whether or not it's ok already for you (might be GM fix the quest, OR, GM fixed the bugged char 1 by 1 -> as it might be a char bugged and not a quest bug).

Good Luck all...