InFamous - Sanctuary

shewolffe
shewolffe Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
Howdy Ho all, this is DeeWitch,

We are currently recruiting mature 16+ active players from all classes and races.

Wanted to let everyone know that this guild has new management / ownership / leadership. Many from before wanted to join other guilds more focused on power leveling and TW's, I wish them all the best. Nothing against such things, just that I focus more on having fun and helping others. Don't want my in-game life to have the intensity of a second job.

Don't get me wrong, I want to be able to grow this guild into doing great things. I see us easily being contenders in all the intra-guild activities. We will get there by helping others, having fun and allowing our game life to be a source of amusement, relaxation and stress busting whop'n up on what stands in our way.

I'll add more information to this time permitting so for now I'll make a comment about what I mean by "mature" player. I don't care if your 6 or 60, it's not about age, it is about behavior (unfortunately I have known 60+ folks who are living proof it's possible to go old without ever growing up past their terrible 2's).

In short be friendly, curtious and cooperative.

Have Fun :-)
DeeWitch
Post edited by shewolffe on

Comments

• shewolffe
    shewolffe Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    this space reserved
  • Dauthus - Sanctuary
    Dauthus - Sanctuary Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I PMed you. b:pleased
  • mistresslilith
    mistresslilith Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I "was" in that guild, the last log in was saturday & I didn't say on due to that the connection was laggy (was at a LAN party & using the college's internet when we were over there) but when I went to log in yesterday I found out that I wasn't in a guild. b:shocked

I usually quested on my own but still, I randomly get asked to guild the fraction & then w/out notice & get kicked out?
  • Soresu - Sanctuary
    Soresu - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    We have a lot of spots taken by people that never log in, so you might got kicked by mistake. Guild was kinda dead for some time and we in are in proces of rebuilding it, which also means kicking those that haven't logged for long period of time (2 or 3 weeks). Mistakes are bound to happen, so I apologize that you got kicked out. If you want to be back just whisper Enny, me or robi_blade in game.

@Dauthus
    Whisper Enny, me or robi_blade when you come online.