How long does it take to 'get' into Perfect World?

Misaizumi - Heavens Tear
Misaizumi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
I'm still at the point where I'm a little lost and not quite sure whats going on. How long did it take everyone to really get into PW?
Post edited by Misaizumi - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    took me to about level 25 or so before I really knew what I was doing, which was a good 30-40 hours of playing. Want some guidence though, feel free to whisper me 8P.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You know, just when you think you know all there is you discover new things XD

I'd say around lvl 30 you should have the basics down, and around lvl60 you should know more about the advanced things.
    When I started the game i'd say the 1st month or so I just spent figuring things out.
  • Misaizumi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Level 30 b:shocked lool I hope I last that long.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Stick with quests for now, they will help you get familiar with surrounding territory while learning the basic mechanics of the game (fighting, gathering mats, NPCs, city layouts, etc). Hit Q to open your questlog, and click on the "Find Quest" button, and that should give you some coordinates to go to.

If finding coordinates are hard, you can click on the green circle at the top right of your screen, enter the coordinate numbers, hit the arrows to the right of the box, and you will be given a waypoint to follow. You'll also be given an arrow on screen to show you where to go :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tenderloin - Sanctuary
    Tenderloin - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you've played World of Warcraft you're pretty much covered the basics. Except this game doesn't have tab targetting and directional key movement (only WASD) and the hotkey bar needs to be extended to 10 key per bar instead of 8.
  • Misaizumi - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Stick with quests for now, they will help you get familiar with surrounding territory while learning the basic mechanics of the game (fighting, gathering mats, NPCs, city layouts, etc). Hit Q to open your questlog, and click on the "Find Quest" button, and that should give you some coordinates to go to.

If finding coordinates are hard, you can click on the green circle at the top right of your screen, enter the coordinate numbers, hit the arrows to the right of the box, and you will be given a waypoint to follow. You'll also be given an arrow on screen to show you where to go :)

lol I spent 30 minutes looking for 2 logs and when I finally spotted one someone else took itb:cry