3 statues

Options
kargor
kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well, I got quests from all three, but I cannot find the 3rd quest in the quest window anywhere?

I have the quests to find the sword and the painting, but the collection quest I don't find... so I don't know what to get or where to take it :-( Trying to talk to the statue again doesn't seem to work --- I assume he "knows" that he has given me quest already.

I can't Trash it either to restart, because it's not there...
Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
Getting too grindy by now :-(
Post edited by kargor on

Comments

• thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Do those others first, if i remember right the last collection quest shows after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You're right. I don't really feel able to do the Gate of Delirium yet, but the sword is from the monsters right at the beginning... and after doing the first two quests, the third did reappear.

I do remember that Yiyuan stones are from decomposing stuff... but it seems all decomposing needs lvl 2, so I guess I need lower level gear. But since I want to level alchemy a bit anyway, I hope I can decompose the results for the quest... the question is, do I need to decompose armor or weapons to get the Yiyuan stones?
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    kargor wrote: »
    You're right. I don't really feel able to do the Gate of Delirium yet, but the sword is from the monsters right at the beginning... and after doing the first two quests, the third did reappear.

I do remember that Yiyuan stones are from decomposing stuff... but it seems all decomposing needs lvl 2, so I guess I need lower level gear. But since I want to level alchemy a bit anyway, I hope I can decompose the results for the quest... the question is, do I need to decompose armor or weapons to get the Yiyuan stones?

You can decompose any lvl3 armor or weapon to get yiyuan stones.

Do not confuse that lvl3 to requisite lvl, which is different. Buy from npc armor/weapon lvl3 and decompose. lvl1 blacksmith/tailor should be enough for that.

P.S. You have a typo in your sig, should read sanctuary,not sancutary :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-