blademaster

subshop
subshop Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
hi, im a lvl 1o blademaster. i have 2 questions.

1.) what is that speed burst ive seen some players doin? where can i get it?

2.) what attributes should i train?
Post edited by subshop on

Comments

• Klkcahboy - Sanctuary
    Klkcahboy - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    1. thats cloud sprint. its just a skill you will learn later.

2. i'm not really sure but str n dex (str main) shouldn't go wrong..
  • Sefiiroth - Sanctuary
    Sefiiroth - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Your first objective is to get HIGH Strength. By level 10 you should have about.. 25-30 Strength, 15-20 dexterity, and about 15 Vitality and like 5 magic or something to raise your mana. But focus on strength and dexterity.
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It depends on your weapon choice really. For axes, minimum strength required for weapon, slightly over minimum for dexterity, and the rest into vitality. For spears, minimum required for strength, minimum dexterity required for swords, and the rest into vitality. For swords, I'd say minimum required for both dexterity and strength, and then rest into vitality. For fists, minimum required for dexterity and above required for strength until you get your vitality to around 50, and then the rest of them into strength and keep dexterity at a minimum. If you go with fists, be sure you also get whatever bow is available for your dexterity once you reach about level 15 so you can easily lure mobs in. Damage done with bow will be equal or greater than what you can do with fists, so its really no loss.
  • Sefiiroth - Sanctuary
    Sefiiroth - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yes, and remember, you can do anything the other classes can do besides their special thing they have. But For swords you really want strength with it and Dexterity. Especially on doubles.