Double-Window

Clerrisimo - Lost City
Clerrisimo - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can i open a double window so i can have 2 characters online at the same time?

Also is there a storage where i can deposit my items and take them later?
Post edited by Clerrisimo - Lost City on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can i open a double window so i can have 2 characters online at the same time?
    Running two clients on the same computer is expressively forbidden, and a bannable offense. Running one client per machine on multiple computer is not a problem.
    Also is there a storage where i can deposit my items and take them later?
    Bankers offer a storage service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clerrisimo - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Running two clients on the same computer is expressively forbidden, and a bannable offense. Running one client per machine on multiple computer is not a problem.

I understand the 1st but i cant understand what do u mean with ''multiple computer''
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you have two computers, meaning two machines each with their own processor, network interface, monitor, keyboard, and mouse, there is currently no issue with a user having one unmodified copy of the Elementclient running on one computer, and another unmodified copy of the Elementclient running on another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clerrisimo - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    ah ok thank u and sorry if this was like ''spam'' questions
  • uly
    uly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    If you have two computers, meaning two machines each with their own processor, network interface, monitor, keyboard, and mouse, there is currently no issue with a user having one unmodified copy of the Elementclient running on one computer, and another unmodified copy of the Elementclient running on another.
    Ok i get that but when you said multiple processors what if you have a dual core
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dual Core acts as 2 processors but its still just one. Anyway you know what he means. 2 different computers entirely.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can 2 different computers log into the same account though? You would most likely need to make 2 different accounts if you wish to play 2 chracters at the same time right?
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • uly
    uly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just like asking dumb questions b:victoryb:victory
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can 2 different computers log into the same account though? You would most likely need to make 2 different accounts if you wish to play 2 chracters at the same time right?

The same account cannot be logged in twice. If you want to play 2 characters at once, on SEPARATE computers, then you need 2 accounts.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • V_a_l - Heavens Tear
    V_a_l - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The same account cannot be logged in twice. If you want to play 2 characters at once, on SEPARATE computers, then you need 2 accounts.

Meaning, if I have 2 computer differently, I can log in same account, played the same character on 2 different computer?

Or you mean that the same account, but different character?
    Cherish what you have now... Do not regret when you lose it... =)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    No, each computer MUST be logged into DIFFERENT accounts. You cannot have 2 computers logged into the same account.
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)