Aware of Priciple - Venomancer Quest Issue

trivi
trivi Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
I cannot start the quest Aware of Principle at Miao the Taoist in City of The Lost.

The Quest text is in orange color and when i press on it, it says "Your current reputation is too low to further meditation training. I can't help you right now. Please obtain more experience and come back."

This quest is a lvl 19 quest and my venomancer is already 24. And reputation is at 127

My current status is Spiritual adept, so I should be able to do it.

Thus i need assistance so i can start the quest, because due to it I cannot learn other skills.

Please help b:cute
Post edited by trivi on

Comments

• Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The quest is supposed to pop up into your quest list automaticaly, maybe you need to complete the part you already have before you get the next section?

But yea 80 rep is all you need and lvl 19. Just to recap, the 1st part of the quest asks u to kill some mobs to get the celestial sprite or something, then you click on the flower next to a big rock near the fb19 cave(northeast from it). Take both parts to the npc and you should complete it or get the next part.

Seeing as you are lvl24 it might be that you already qualify for the start of the lvl 29 culti quests (29 culti starts early on and its uber long) but you have yet to complete your lvl 19 culti?

Thats about all I can come up with.
  • Maarja - Sanctuary
    Maarja - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It did pop up automatically, but the problem is, when I talked to the npc, he said to me "Your current reputation is too low to further meditation training. I can't help you right now. Please obtain more experience and come back."

And i suppose for lvl 29 cultivation you need to have the lvl 19 cultivation, but since i can't take it I am stuck on that part. I can't take Call of Duty quest neither learn new skills, because they need Aware of Principle.

I really need the help of an admin

:S
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Please contact the Ticketing and Support system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maarja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Well I hope I get some support from there then
  • Maarja - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    The ticketing support is as silent as a mouse.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj224/trivi_l2/PW/2008-10-2513-02-36.jpg

1st toon with Taoist issue

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj224/trivi_l2/PW/2008-10-2715-56-58.jpg

2nd toon with same issue

So I am still waiting for answers, what is wrong and a fix for my toons.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There may be a slight delay on Ticketing and Support responses. That said, if you're on a spam-filter happy e-mail service, such as AOL, be sure to check your spam folder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.