Patching/Logging in Problems

babyeater69
babyeater69 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
I'll probably get either flamed or linked for this, but I've tried the different methods that have been listed down in the other threads pertaining to the patching issues that have occurred. Unfortunately none of them have helped me out. Of course I had this same problem with the malaysian patching a year or so back.... In any case, I've downloaded the manual patches up to 24 and it says that there's still a patch missing?
It gives me the message "Update server connection fails. Please try other update server."

I'm running Windows Vista, I DO use the "run as administrator" command, and I've turned off all my firewalls but I still get that problem. It's not that I can't get into the login screen either... of course most of the time you can, it's just getting to log in that is the problem >_> And yes I do remember my username and password, hence why I can use the forums. Uhh... I'm not sure what else can help... if you're going to start to talk to me about port numbers then I have a slight issue... I used the portforward.com instructions and there's a part where you look up the outgoing IP or whatever, and for my computer it's blank >__>... even though I can get on the internet? *Shrug* Any help or suggestion would be welcomed ^^U...
Post edited by babyeater69 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.