Manufacturing 6lvl quests

Lostfaith - Lost City
Lostfaith - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2008 in The Crafting Nook
Requirements: 80lvl, 5lvl+ in production skill.
Where to obtain quest: Any major town Elder.

To complete 6lvl quests you have to repeat same that you did for 4lvl quest, just this time it gonna be 5 items of 2 star quality each. First you gonna be asked to create 3 items, after that you gonna be asked to make 2 more items to finnish your learning.

Tailoring:

** Serendipitous Cuisses - Light Leggings 73lvl.
** Genesis Boots - Arcane boots 76 lvl.
** Mail of Antiquity - Heavy plate 70lvl

** Cloudcrash - HP Helmet 71lvl
** Hermit's Cape - Cape 57lvl

Blacksmith

** Ear Splitting Hammer - 79lvl
** Instakill Claw - 78lvl
** Pheonix wing mace - 78lvl

** Anyang Crossbow - 75lvl
** Exorcisor Pataka - 75lvl

Jewelcrafting

** Dawdle's Belt - Elemental resistence belt 75lvl
** Sinking Star ring - Phy attack ring 78lvl
** Radian Collor - Evasion necklace 72lvl

** Artist's Pendant - Phy resistence necklace 72lvl
** Ring of open Sky - Magic attack ring 78lvl

Quite some people gonna tell you that while doing Jewelcrafting quest you gonna be asked to make an item of one star quality but with certain bonus (+vit/dex/str etc..) in order to complete quest. However, I didnt get any task to make item with some bonus attribute, all 3 quests were completed with 2 star quality items only. If for some unknown reason you gonna get quest with such item, make sure you take screenshot of quest log and post it in this thread as proof that random variations of 6lvl quest is possible.

If this thread could be sticked, I could add all information about 4lvl quest too, so there wont be that many threads asking the same questions over and over again.

Have a nice day PW community.
Post edited by Lostfaith - Lost City on

Comments

• necro999
    necro999 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank you. That was just the information i was looking for. Be much nicer to be able to plan ahead and use resources better.