question about transfering zen to friend

spiritscollector
spiritscollector Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
hi , i wants to buy zen from online , and i wants to share the zen with my friend , am i able to transfer the zen/gold to my friend? how do i do it ?

and how do i trade zen to gold ?
and someone teach me ?
many thx
Post edited by spiritscollector on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When the Charge Zen has completed the merchant transaction, you'll have the option to Transfer the zen to any of your servers, and any individual eligable character on that server. Start the transfer, and you'll have the equivalent amount of Gold in-game.

Trading Gold from player-to-player without a purchase involved is not particularly easy. It may be better to purchase the items your friend wants, and then trade them with him or her. I'm unaware of any direct way to trade gold (although with me only opening a Trade window 1 time so far, that doesn't mean much), only the Auctioneer system (which is not designed for directed sales or trades).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vallove00
    vallove00 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    From what I know, there's no way in which you buy ZEN, and transfer to your friend using different id... As you need to log in your id and pw for the 'charge zen' thing... As advise by gattsuru, the only way is to buy the things in which your friends need, and trade with him to pass him the item...

I guess this is to protect the security in 'scamming' or whatever it may lies especially when comes to real '$$'...

But do note some items may not be trransferable. So do check before getting the items...