Celestial Sprite Quest

murkury
murkury Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so I know where the Celestial Sprite is but I can't figure out how to get it and I would appreciate it if someone could help me.
Post edited by murkury on

Comments

• Venoblood - Heavens Tear
    Venoblood - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Check your Quest Log, as you have to catch 2 different Celestial Sprites (Don't get confused). If it says to take one from [monster name here], then that means you have to kill that monster for any period of time until you get the Celestial Sprite. Check your Quest Log often to make sure you haven't already gotten it, and after you get the quest drop from the monster then you can pick the Celestial Sprite that is found on the ground--but they are in a specific location that is inscribed in your Quest Log (ex: A Celestial Sprite has hidden amongst an indigenous herb, and may be found near [location near]).
  • murkury
    murkury Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It says to Save the Celestial Sprites from the Feligar Vanguard, and I don't know what it means by that.
  • Venoblood - Heavens Tear
    Venoblood - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It means to kill the Feligar Vanguards until you receive a Celestial Sprite as a quest drop from them. Like I said, don't get confused and think it means to save the one on the ground, it actually means to receive one from a Feligar Vanguard.

When you receive that one from a Feligar Vanguard, then you can go back and get the other one in the specified location that is told by your Quest Log (may not be the one you are nearest to, as there are 3 different sprite locations for each class I believe).
  • xlashesx
    xlashesx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    so where is the location for untamed?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    North of where the Feligar and Darkbreed Wolfkin are, in a small flower, near a large freestanding balanced rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nylo
    nylo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Only whati dnt understand im an archer, and i get that thingy from ... terror, i forgot the name, but i allready have found the mob, annd kill it , but i dont get any celestral sprite -.-b:cry
  • mythago
    mythago Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28291

try quest section, then search funtion works wondersb:victory
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, keep it up, i was bad luck too, when i made the quest, but after 25 mins, i catched the sprite. Just keep it killing the specified mobs.
  • Egowoman - Lost City
    Egowoman - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, keep it up, i was bad luck too, when i made the quest, but after 25 mins, i catched the sprite. Just keep it killing the specified mobs.

I got my Celestial Sprite after killing the first monster!!b:laugh The other Celestial Sprite looks like a white flower and is found here: 281 405. That is the one I did as Cleric.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    do not bump year old threads
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    do not bump year old threads

Bump b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • faerie3
    faerie3 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I found the Untamed Celestial Sprie next to a big tree West of the beach(on the map its near 3 rock very close together) i hope this helps! b:pleasedb:victoryb:thanksbb:chuckleb
  • FoxyHarpy - Heavens Tear
    FoxyHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Took me HOURS on my cleric From 12am to 5am and finally found it wwas fckn pissed toob:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread has been necroed twice now thats not funnyb:angry
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Eryca - Raging Tide
    Eryca - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Where is the damn feligar vanguar that have the CS??
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wow, this thread will never die.

Feligar Vanguard are near Wellspring, just head up the path from there towards the FB (cave on map) and you will find them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Alaniwtf - Lost City
    Alaniwtf - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    where can i find celestial sprite?????b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Alaniwtf - Lost City
    Alaniwtf - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    where can i find celestial sprite?????b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender[/QUsssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss
  • dclan5
    dclan5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    sprite for untamed is at 354,669, its name is zeema
  • neamtuuuu
    neamtuuuu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    good guide!
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kyaaah! *Link Imitation*

Necro stay dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.