some suggestions

Altihnkai - Sanctuary
Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
there are just a few things ingame that me and my clannies think could use improvement. which are the following:

- Chat colors.

the color of for example faction chat is often hard to read on a light green or white terrain nd we have to mouse over to the chatwindow to make it nearly black to read it.

- Chat symbols.

beeing in open chat typing things as !! and !~ is a bit confusing.. we would prefer using other symbols like ~!

"@oioi clannies!! =P"

- Faction privledges.

since i have a lvl 1 faction i dont know if this will improve in higher lvls but when i set people to marshall they can invite others but cannot change titles or sumtin like that... nd i really get **** tired of people asking me over nd over to change titles so... would be nice to set custom privledges for each status in the faction.. these privledges should be only possible to be changed by leader and director.

.... i had sumtin else but i forgot xD a well if its possible to improve on these things in some way that would be great.. other then that i have to say this is one of the best mmo's i played at both gameplay nd graphics.. totally in love with the quest system.. so clear :) love it!

much respect to the staff ;)