How Many Of You Used A Ga

deadlysin
deadlysin Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
a thread for those that want to know how many people used real money.
Post edited by deadlysin on

Comments

• Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I used a few Dolls.
    Got nothing except for some sweets.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I got 2 gold worth of GAs for this and people were able to get the boxes for 10k instead? They do need to do a rollback thats a bug and players abused it.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • haduken
    haduken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    <---- Did. I won some pumkin head pills, some Monkey King pills, a stack of cakes and then some more cakes... 3 or 4 candy chests, and Midnight! The first one on Sanctuary server, probably the only one. If it's rolled back and I lose it , lets just say I wont be very pleased about it...b:bye
  • Suzuno - Heavens Tear
    Suzuno - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    they won't do a rollback. I think way too many people would be pissed off for it to be worth the effort. I'm annoyed that I couldn't get a hand in it but oh well. I'm still too new to have that sort of fun lol
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Used 600k of dolls and am royally pissed that people got to get *free* boxes, yes, 10k is *free* since the candies are easily worth more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    they won't do a rollback. I think way too many people would be pissed off for it to be worth the effort. I'm annoyed that I couldn't get a hand in it but oh well. I'm still too new to have that sort of fun lol

They would be mad about something they most likely would not have in the first place if the game was working properly. They have nothing to complain about at all.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • deadlysin
    deadlysin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ya the bug sucked big time and got taken advantage of. but for those that spent real money on dolls sucks for us big time, but whatever happen happen so post to this thread to let them know just how many dolls u used. at least this way it will help to see how many people got messed over from this mess up. maybe a consolation prize can be given out to those that did use dolls to make things fair since there is no rollback.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Such a mistake. I don't think the GMs realize just how pissed people are that there's no rollback. Everyone's bitching about it ingame right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Bulldogg - Heavens Tear
    Bulldogg - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well i just logged back in and royally ticked off...spent 50 GA's BEFORE realizing it only cost 10k...bought 200k in tokens just as server went down and just got on...yes ...no GA returned..no money returned..and tokens taken from my inventory. Awesome way to reward the freeloaders who paid 10k and **** your paying customers. Game over.
  • Zinsaxi - Heavens Tear
    Zinsaxi - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i used a few gold on dolls...till i ran out... then i bought a few with coins maybe 10 lol before the server went down i have lots of candy and cake to eatb:laugh i wouldnt cry either way it's like buying lottery tickets.. you know you're throwing your money away for a slim chance at something good..while it may be a litttle unfair to CS users.. it's really no biggie . if you could't afford it you wouldnt be throwing your hard earned cash away to begin with. would ya?b:chuckle
  • arawnsengir
    arawnsengir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    deadlysin wrote: »
    ya the bug sucked big time and got taken advantage of. but for those that spent real money on dolls sucks for us big time, but whatever happen happen so post to this thread to let them know just how many dolls u used. at least this way it will help to see how many people got messed over from this mess up. maybe a consolation prize can be given out to those that did use dolls to make things fair since there is no rollback.

You're assuming they care, they have our money, they're happy
  • jayde
    jayde Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I used 10 dolls,all i could afford :( with gold prices zooming up! got zip! just some flippin candy,
    Ah well,sigh,i just wanted the swan....
    Wish id realised in the first instance that you could just pay 10k!,id have had over 30 boxes!
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    used a doll, got a box of candy that don't have any listed effect...oh, and a headache.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well i just logged back in and royally ticked off...spent 50 GA's BEFORE realizing it only cost 10k...bought 200k in tokens just as server went down and just got on...yes ...no GA returned..no money returned..and tokens taken from my inventory. Awesome way to reward the freeloaders who paid 10k and **** your paying customers. Game over.

Hello Bulldogg,

Submit a ticket fully describing your issue to:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

Our Customer Support Team will be more than happy to investigate your issue and restore any items you purchased and lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I spent 18g on Angels.

Paid off I believe, I got a mount, one of the rare belts and a couple of 3 star pieces I can use on my secondary char.

But dang at the spam I got when I won the Midnight >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    used a doll, got a box of candy that don't have any listed effect...oh, and a headache.

The candy boosts magic attack. There might be physical attk candy as well but I'm not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duclis - Heavens Tear
    Duclis - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well thanls, thats useless to my barb..just like the pills...sigh.
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i wouldnt cry either way it's like buying lottery tickets.. you know you're throwing your money away for a slim chance at something good..while it may be a litttle unfair to CS users.. it's really no biggie . if you could't afford it you wouldnt be throwing your hard earned cash away to begin with. would ya?b:chuckle

a lottery ticket where you cant lose.