Runescape+ Per-Wld

xylax
xylax Posts: 13 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
Well to start off im a long time Runescape player. While Runescape is severally lacking in graphics...it makes up for in interactivity and cognitive game play.

From what iv seen so far, the quests seem so simple.l..through in some quests that are a bit of a challenge! Yes i know ppl will post walk through which may spoil them but i would still do it any way.

Also it would be awesome if some random interactive objects were added and some pointless items just for the heck of it. Ex: rs has a toy horse item...when it is utilized the charictor plays with it saying phrases like HI HO SILVER AWAYYYYYYYY. I thought it was the dumbest thing....Until i came into one of the main citys and saw a group of players swarming around with these toy horses. they would chose a victim and just utterly harass them with the swarm of text and players playing with their toy horses. (all in good fun) Funniest thang i ever saw...........

....good times...........

.......ok my rant is over!

I have so much to say ...but id rather play now...does anyone agree with me?
Post edited by xylax on

Comments

• xylax
    xylax Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    aAhem......................
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hrmmm...I'm not sure if this would be applicable to the GMs. They might consider this as an advertisement for that matter. Besides, PWI, is focused more in to mature interactive players whilst Runescape's focus is for younger audiences and pretty much have a different design.

So, if you find things in this game utterly "anti-interaction", there's always the door of opportunity for you.

This "IS" how this game was the designed. That "IS" how the game was design. Also, would you gladly repay the developers to redo the whole game from scratch again, just to justify your gaming needs? Hrmmm...Well, whatever floats your boat.

There's nothing in this one but a senseless spam. And if you find this flaming, no, not really its just my collective thoughts speaking on my behalf.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • Xylax - Heavens Tear
    Xylax - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah prefect world is a good game that is why I play it instead of runescape (because it HAS turened into a kids game)
    just like I said before.....more cognitive gameplay...thats it.

and yes that may have been the stupidist post iv ever written!
    updated 10/21/08