Please Consider allowing girls to give guys rides too!

aeriya
aeriya Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Suggestion Box
I know this has already been suggested but please consider changing this. I believe I brought this up and even sent an email to developers during Malaysian Beta, but nothing has been changed yet, why? Why can't girls give guys rides, or other ppl? Especially if you buy a mount with real life money, can girls even give guys a ride on mounts? If not, personally it seems a waste of money to me. I think girls should be able to give guys or other ppl, even girls, a ride somewhere to help them all, in all classes! Just make a non-intimate pose for ppl of same sex, or girl picking up guy. Is it that hard? ^^ Just a suggestion! I hope this is resolved one day.

P.S. I even made a huge poll about this and 90% of the ppl wanted a change, sent to developers as proof, and still I was ignored!
Post edited by aeriya on

Comments

• mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, I don't see the problem with anyone embracing each other regardless of gender. Maybe the animation could be different or it could be called something different depending on the gender. Or embrace could be a separate action on it's own where the male just picks up the female. And the other action can just be carry on it's own. Regardless, the end result should just be that there is a way for everyone to be able to embrace and/or carry each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Penlsland - Heavens Tear
    Penlsland - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    lol, i want to see a barb riding a fox lol.