Blademaster perfect build

Bengallie - Sanctuary
Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
Can any one help me with this , i have read alot of the posts and still not sure.Could some one lead a hand and a earb:sad
In life you have two choices ...sit or move
Post edited by Bengallie - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What do you need?
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • vallove00
    vallove00 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Can any one help me with this , i have read alot of the posts and still not sure.Could some one lead a hand and a earb:sad

Hmm... What you need? But being a BM... a few things you need to think and decide on it... Especially before hitting lvl 29 =)

1) What kind of weapon you intend to use? Dual Blade, Dual Axe and Spear is kinda common =)

2) Adding Strength to your stats is a must, as it result in damage and weapon/armor you can wear. But question is, do you want high accuracy? Or high HP? High accuracy, then perhaps, go for Dex more, and Vit the minimal... If intending for high HP, then perhaps Vit more, and dex minimal (just to be able to use weapon or armor)

As I'm low level right now, so can't give you much advise. It really depending on individual play and preference. For me, I always save 5 stats point in case I need to use it... And usually when leveled, I will just put in whichever I like =P Not really following str:vit:dex 2:2:1 or what... It all depends on your armor, weapon you intending to use...
  • Greenbud - Heavens Tear
    Greenbud - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Don't worry about placing a set number of stats into STR, DEX, and VIT too much. Just place enough strength to use your weapon of choice and split the difference of your leftover stat points evenly between dexterity and vitality. Then when you reach level 29 you make your chioce of weapon. you can continue to split leftover stat points evenly or you can place a certian number into each stat as you progress at that point.

Myself, i am choosing the path of the axe. Yeah, everyone says that even tho axe weilders have 5 AOE's, they lack the accuracy. I don't beleive it. By my calculations, splitting up VIT and DEX evenly give you plenty of heath points and PLENTY of accuracy. Everyone says that even high level Axe weilders only obtain 55 DEX by level 90 which means you can bairly reach 1100 accuracy but i can reach nearly 100 Dex by level 90 using my method giving me almost 2000 accuracy. Which might I add is extreamly close to a lvl 90 Sword BM's accuracy of 2300!!!

But it's all personal prefferance!

P.S. Sorry about the spelling.
  • Bengallie - Sanctuary
    Bengallie - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im currently useing my stats every 2nd lev so i can give 5 to str 3 to dex and 2 to vit
    any comments or should i even out the dex and vit and then aternate from there
    In life you have two choices ...sit or move
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    read sumtin before bout 3 str 2 dex for dual users.. so went with that.. Oo... bleep knows if i be needing vit more.. i dun wanna tank =P wanna deal dmg xD let barbarians tank ! =p
  • pinoyako
    pinoyako Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    if ur using axe and hammer use this...

STR+3
    DEX+2

if ur using sword use this...

DEX+3
    STR+2

im using axe and hammer why? cos its too strong lol!!!

sword its gud for PvP but mine axe is the best.