Character Creation Question

Options
sleepcat
sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
It's a bit superficial really, but can you change the amount of 'shine' on the lips of your character? Because right now, from a fairly close zoom, it sorta looks like my character has buckteeth. I tried changing the color of the lips, but it didn't help unless I use white. :(

Also, how much do the makeover scrolls cost ingame on average?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sleepcat on

Comments

• Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The makeover scrolls are 80-90k coins if you get it from a player who will buy it from the boutique. You can also get one from a quest ~ lvl 30 or so. The 'buckteeth' thing is due to your video card. On my laptop all players have those two little white dots on their lips. On my desktop however the lips look like they were intended to. And you don't need to worry about your character looking like that on anyone else's screen unless they have an inferior video card as well.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Increasing and decreasing lip width and thickness seems to help, although I'm not sure that's the solution you're looking for.

Makeover scrolls cost 2 Gold to purchase through the Cash Shop. Since there's also a level 30ish quest for them, you can often find them cheaper than the 200-220k that would imply, often closer to 100k, but they do go fast. You can also alter new characters for 48 hours after his or her creation free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Since there's also a level 30ish quest for them, you can often find them cheaper than the 200-220k that would imply, often closer to 100k, but they do go fast.

Really? I thought the one I got for that quest said "No trade, no sell"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yea, I thought it was my graphics card at first, but then I saw other players with er...less glossy lips.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/9717/skanksk9.png

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/6376/28451144du3.png

So I'm not too sure what's the problem if I can see her lips as normal. Thanks for the help though. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Really? I thought the one I got for that quest said "No trade, no sell"

The quest one is no-trade. It also seems to reduce the demand for those things, so at least for now, a lot of items end up being sold for less than their 'real' Gold value.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]