Social Guilds on Lost City?

zombi
zombi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
I'm honestly really tired of TW right now. I'd like to just have a non-stressful, social guild with a bunch of friends that aren't pressured to do TW.
Do these actually exist on Lost City?
Post edited by zombi on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    They exist, i know some. I'm in two
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zombi
    edited October 2008
    Can I have the names of them?
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nostalgia is great. You have Falon who love to talk and help out until she faints. Just stay out of RageQuit, Conqueror, AxeGanG, and BloodLusT if you don't want to be pressured in TW. The others on map will most likely be history soon.
  • zombi
    edited October 2008
    I thought Falon was a guy? Lol.
    Nostalgia has level reqs doesn't it?
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Most guilds have level reqs, but that doesn't mean that they aren't social. It depends on the kind of people you like being around. Some guilds, like mine, prefer dark humor. A lot of people would find that offensive and prefer a different kind of guild.

As for not TW focused, the majority of guilds running around in LC don't own territory or do TW. Most of them do have rivalries with other guilds though involving guild vs guild pk/pvp or sometimes KoS. Believe it or not I've seen one or two non pk/pvp guilds advertised on WC, but I doubt they ever got off the ground. Best advice is to browse the guild forums and look for one you like the idea of.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Dimiter - Lost City
    Dimiter - Lost City Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes, Nostalgia is great if you don't like the stress and the rush factor of other factions.

I've been in it for just a few days, but I already feel part of one small friendly community. You won't get pressed to do stuff, what is expected is to be friendly to the rest of the people, say 'hi', help out others when you can, that sort of thing.

As for lvl requirements, I don't think we have any, because we've already recruited a few people below lvl 20. Anyway, if you're interested, you can read more about it here. There's an explanation of what we do and and a sample application form. b:victory
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Nostalgia is great. You have Falon who love to talk and help out until she faints. Just stay out of RageQuit, Conqueror, AxeGanG, and BloodLusT if you don't want to be pressured in TW. The others on map will most likely be history soon.

Aww, Virii. <3

And I thought you hated me. D;
  • crazyhorse
    crazyhorse Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    hey all as leader of sNorkeLs i can tell u we are a no rush and relax guild too.
    we are all about having fun having a chat and helping any one who need it.
    no lvl req just plain and simple friendly ppl we want to have.
    pm me or Lucifera in game if interested.
    have fun good luc and hope to see you all in game.

greetz Crazyhorse