Illusion Stone

Options
kargor
kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
"Use your coinage to teleport to any of the adventure areas", or something like that.

Now, the thing has a lot of red buttons --- and one green that just says "Teleport". No price tag, no destination, just "Teleport".

So what's an adventure area, and how much "coinage"? I mean, there's another guy just next to the stone that would take me to any of the adventure areas that I know :-) And he even tells me the price...
Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
Getting too grindy by now :-(
Post edited by kargor on

Comments

• Dust - Lost City
    Dust - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Sorry for the slight necro, but I was wondering the same thing and didn't feel the need to create another thread. >_< I know this stone can teleport you to your party members instantly for a fee, but there are about 10 green and red dots that say "teleport" and no clarification of where - and how much money it takes. Can anyone elaborate on this?

Thanks in advance.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah, was wondering the same thing.......b:question

C'mon people, inquisitive minds wanna know........b:pleased
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Vixenish - Heavens Tear
    Vixenish - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    that makes 4.. i've been scared to use it
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Those areas with red dots mean that they cannot be accessed yet because of level restrictions, most are to fb's and other dungeons. The description will show up when you reach that area's required level though, it can take well up from 5K+ for tele fees with the stone.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    So are these dungeons accessible otherwise or only through the stone? b:puzzled

I thought that you have to go through a dungeon every 10 levels anyways. b:surprised
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • demise
    demise Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yeah, they're accessible otherwise, like if you wanted to enter the Twilight Temple if you're below 60, you can go through the Town of Arriving entrance normally. But you wouldn't be able to use the stone to teleport there until you're level 60.
  • Dust - Lost City
    Dust - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hmm, so the illusion stone only teleports to FB dungeons? B/C I'm only level 4x and there are a lot more than 3 green dots when I click on the tele. n_n I haven't had the guts to click on a random green dot and see what it says next (in fear it'd just take me there and waste 5K+ of my money), but does it then give you a dialog of where this green dot would take you?
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Why arn't the locations labeled? I see red buttons green buttons and white buttons. I want to know which FB I'm teleporting to lol. Rediculously confusing.
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • Rebela - Heavens Tear
    Rebela - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    well the teleport locations are not labelled but u can click on the green ones (accessible to your lvl) with confidence you won't loose money if u click once! .. after u click u'll see the destination in the bottom description..
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ok ty b:thanks
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • demonofall
    demonofall Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    When i teleported thru there i automatically died, i didnt even see what killed me. I didnt last 1 second. It was BS
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    demonofall wrote: »
    When i teleported thru there i automatically died, i didnt even see what killed me. I didnt last 1 second. It was BS

The Illusion stone also has an anti-noob system. It's total BS I know....

But luckily, I haven't been affected with the noob system. Well I guess your just unlucky... or something else b:chuckle
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug