Help with level 19 cultivation quest

eyeshield21
eyeshield21 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've put the quest on track, and I've literally been killing the frozen wolfkins for four hours. Nothing has dropped. I know nothing has dropped, because, obviously the quest is on track, and I tried going to the coordinates for the farming sprite, and nothing happened, because the first part wasn't finished.

Now tell me, is this just bad luck, or am I doing it wrong?
Post edited by eyeshield21 on

Comments

• Skysinger - Sanctuary
    Skysinger - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you doing it wrong so am I. I've been killing Carapest Terrors and no sprite. I did the Quest with a veno and it dropped right away. So I don't know what is going on. I even tried getting rid of the quest then starting it again and logging out then back in. Still no sprite! P.S. I looked and I see two different places to kill them the in game one is in Vibrant Cliffs south of Scorpion Cave and the other found in forums (Elf Quests Levels 1-19 (Beginner)) just says near Scorpion Cave. Help please I'm so confused on where to go I looked all over Vibrant Cliffs and couldn't even find any Carapest Terrors.

Never mind It finely drooped
  • Bluegrass - Heavens Tear
    Bluegrass - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Eyeshield21....after you kill several of the frozen wolfkins, look at your quest again, it should tell you to go get on of the sprites in Ancient Peak. That's what it did to mine. The wording of the quest changed. Hopefully yours will do the same.
  • eyeshield21
    eyeshield21 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ehh, cruel irony that, i hunted wolfkins for four hours, then i log on again after about half a day, then the first one i kill drops the sprite.

>_> Boo shame.
  • daibar
    daibar Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah, the drop rate for this quest seems to be obscenely low. Killed at least 200 wolfkins.
  • dragondeath10
    dragondeath10 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have a problem with that quest too. I tried to accept it at lvl 19 and it said i didnt have enough exp or rep..... so i worked really hard and i am lvl 21 with 100 rep and i still cant accept it please help me =(b:sad
  • gburgnorm
    gburgnorm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I had same problem, went thru the quest before that(i had skipped the flute one), then he would give it to me.
  • darkzeidz
    darkzeidz Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have a problem with that quest too. I tried to accept it at lvl 19 and it said i didnt have enough exp or rep..... so i worked really hard and i am lvl 21 with 100 rep and i still cant accept it please help me =(b:sad

AS there's so many thread about this bug (PPLs, please don't keep opening a new 'similar' thread..), i'll try to post about what happen to me in as many as possible thread.. (pls don't do it again next time..)

Just to share with everyone that stuck in this quest (Lv19 Cultivation Qst)...
    -. 2 days ago i logout with this quest still stuck...
    -. Today i login, i can take them already (w/o doing anyting at all).

You guys mite wanna try to see whether or not it's ok already for you (might be GM fix the quest, OR, GM fixed the bugged char 1 by 1 -> as it might be a char bugged and not a quest bug).

Good Luck all...