Do I need to do FB quest as soon as I get it?

davais
davais Posts: 61 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I am lvl 20, just get the call of duty quest, i think it is the fb19 quest most people referring to. can i just keep doing other regular quest then come back to this quest later?
Post edited by davais on

Comments

• Biovolk - Heavens Tear
    Biovolk - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    IMO, i would do it because you get a nice reward from it that will last you for a while.
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes, you can come back to it later. When you do finally complete it you will get a level 20 three star weapon with 3 bonus abilities on it. It is a nice reward that will benefit you more the earlier you get it, but there is no need to rush. I did mine at level 25. I would recommend waiting for one of those high level groups to do a shout offering to do your FB19 for you. The boss is very challenging if you are anywhere near its level and the FB's are generally just a great way to die when you lack high level help. With all the people that are willing to do FB19 and FB29 for you I would not bother trying to do it the hard way with people your same level. A high level group can have it done for you in a matter of minutes.