gusoguso Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
how do you capture a snow hare pet?
Post edited by gusoguso on

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    First you need to be a venomancer that is at least level 20. If you are one, then there is a Snow Hare that respawns once per hour exactly, straight north of Timberfield somewhere near the mountains in the snow. There are probably other venomancers there who are looking for a snow hare pet and who can also help you catch one.

Hope you're able to have one for a pet! They're really cute, and I think every venomancer should have a chance to get one!

b:victory
  • Dixie - Lost City
    Dixie - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have a Snow Hare Pet you can have for free.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Use a baseball bat beat it on the back of the head lightly and then put it in a cage.

ooor maybe just like you tame everyone other pet?
  • dragondeath10
    dragondeath10 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i really want a pet and i am a human so i don't know if i can get one,,,
  • Wrathx - Heavens Tear
    Wrathx - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just got a Snow Hare for my Veno. I bought it in Archosaur for 75k. I like it so far. It's funny to watch a little cute bunny taking on something over twice the size of it heh.
  • Astraeya - Heavens Tear
    Astraeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you are a human then you can still get a BUNNY.
    There are two kinds: the fighting one and the one just for the looks
    And also, my big brother bought mine lol (he is broke now) well yehhh he bought it from this guy selling it in archosaur and there were pictures of it and the one just for looks (the one humans, and the ones that can't tame can have)yeh the one for looks is just a picture od a bunny but the one for venomancers are of a pisture od an egg, so yeh you guys can have one to but its the one that cant fight.
    AND ALSO IF ANYONE HERE, KNOW MY QUESTION THEN FEEL FREE TO ANSWER:
    I BOUGHT A PET COLLAR FOR MY CUTIE WUDIE LITTLE BUNNY(LOL) AND WEN I WAS GOING TO NAME IT THE "NAME TAB BAR" WAS GONE !!! WAHHHH SO PLS ANSWER BAK ANY1 I NEED HELP PLS ANSWER LOL SOMEONE PLS LOL
  • Talien - Sanctuary
    Talien - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You talk to mrs zoologist again and pick the rename pet option after buying the collar.
  • Evoke - Sanctuary
    Evoke - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You talk to mrs zoologist again and pick the rename pet option after buying the collar.

her name is zoologist? lol aw man the international PW actually has lamer names sometimes ... like venomancer i always say werefox ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emmafrosty
    emmafrosty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009

excuse me PLZ CAN U HELP ME GET A SNOWHARE/HOPPING BUNNY PLZ JUST HELP ME LVL UP FIRST THEN HELP ME GET 1 ONE I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I just got a Snow Hare for my Veno. I bought it in Archosaur for 75k. I like it so far. It's funny to watch a little cute bunny taking on something over twice the size of it heh.

You are a fool to buy it for 75k. Just go to the spawn areas late at night so you dont have to encounter anyone else and tame it. Totally free. They spawn in 2 places every hour and by 1k streams every 12hrs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You are a fool to buy it for 75k. Just go to the spawn areas late at night so you dont have to encounter anyone else and tame it. Totally free. They spawn in 2 places every hour and by 1k streams every 12hrs.

They are everywhere for sale in the 20-30k range. Besides their cute factor, they are not that hot, so most venos, once they play a little, will cook them for dinner to make space for better pets. But if you like yours, than have fun with it, ultimaly what pets works for you is a personal decision based on which ones give you the most pleasure to play with.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Throw a Pokeball.

And btw, you paid 75k for a Snow Hare on HT? Lol.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So that's what was attacking in me Timberfield late last night! I was picking some herbs in the area and some bunny came hopping along and started to attack my leg. I killed it. I hope someone in the area wasn't waiting for it at the time. b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I want one cause my Veno is bunny form.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Xiaran - Dreamweaver
    Xiaran - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    helping with the pet is one thing. no problems helping with that.

highly suggest not begging for people to lvl you up. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this:

I didn't start playing this game, nor lvl to where I am to become a free power lvling service. Do it like everyone else.....if you have trouble lvling to 20 just wait. It gets worse and you won't make it past 30.
    Recruiting all classes and lvls pm for invite!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It's funny if you get killed by one of those puff-balls......
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have a snow hare, and a Huggy Hare. I actually prefer the Huggy better... He actually can take a beating, both physically, and magically. Not to mention, he's just about as cute. I love running and then suddenly stopping. He hops right into the back of my legs, like he's giving me a little bunny pounce.
  • Holystic - Sanctuary
    Holystic - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I tried to tame one of these once on my veno and as I was about to finish , 2 other venos came up and killed it. This seems to very common now at least on my server , which is rather sad.

Poor bunny b:sad
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    First time I encountered one was in my early days as a BM, 2-3 days after joining pwi. I chased it down and killed it. b:laugh I also killed one of those puppy things about a week into joining. Probably unintentionally got on the hate list of more than a few venos. :p
  • Freedomchild - Lost City
    Freedomchild - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    in what district can i tame a kitten /tabby plumdrop?
    i am now lv 20 and it is tooooooo expensive 4 me to buy it from other players right now , so i try to tame it....
    pls,pls,pls help meb:cute
  • Oricalicos - Heavens Tear
    Oricalicos - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I need money o yea you al are sheep
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Necro much? Snow hares are 1337, they can kite rather nicely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Epic necro, and I see quite some examples of animal abuse in this thread. Shame on you.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    and of course there are always the ones i saw for sale in CoL last night, priced at a measly $50k each.... in front of the beginners pet trainer,yet...b:shocked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • whatsup11
    whatsup11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i really want a pet and i am a human so i don't know if i can get one,,,

you can i got like a big bunny thing ima human qizard it cost me 365k thou and i dont think it does much but its a pet non the less :) hope this helped
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Continuing necro for +1 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3