2»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    was such a strange question nowadays immediately checked the date :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Damage can be measured in many ways against different things.

Dph - damage per hit

Dps - damage per second made up of damage per hit and attacks per second

On something pve like a boss, I don't think anything can out damage a +12 full dot Aps gear sin with r9r2 daggers.
    It has one of the highest Aps in the game and their daggers have zerk and they have a high crit rate making them out dps everyone else and steal aggro.

In terms of pk, simply put archers have the best dps, cause they can just smack things very hard from very far away and have a high crit rate hence why they do so well in NW.

In terms of dph I think only 2 classes are really worth mentioning. Although a barb used to hold the record for the hardest hit on our server (with a zerk crit arma), the current dominator of the rankings is a seeker.
    The biggest reason is that they have gof and a pretty reasonable crit rate and loads of def level debuffs and all sorts of funky shizzle like zerk critting magical skills although honestly - I feel seekers depend way too much on their zerk crit.

So whenever I think of a class that hits hardest and can 1shot all the other classes I mostly think of wizard ulti's that crit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • So_Wet - Sanctuary
    So_Wet - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i dont know much about highest hitting class because i feel its hard to say with all these op r9r3 peoples but there were seekers on our server who could hit 2.5m on that damage mob in 1k streams no glitching even before r9r3 existed.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hello World!
    Complete your First quest. July 30th 2009 b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Please do not post in threads that are a month or more old. This is called a necro and it is against forum policy. Thank you.b:thanks

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.